BNHA Tweets: Rain

The thumping on the roof got louder as the show went on. The girls sighed as it got louder and more constant.
   "Stupid rain..." Jirou sighed as she reached for the remote to turn the volume up. Yaomomo reached at the same time and their hands touched for a moment. Both of their faces turned slightly pinkish at the touch but neither of them could see the other due to how dark it was. Jirou grabbed the remote and turned the volume up. After a few minutes, the episode ended and they had finished season 3.
   "What do you wanna do now?" Yaomomo asked as she turned off the TV. She didn't get an answer from Jirou so she looked around the pillow fort they made until her eyes landed on the purple haired girl. She was fast asleep, still in Yaomomo's shirt. The taller girl smiled at the sight. In Yaomomo's eyes, Jirou was adorable like that. The taller girl could go on and on about her crush for hours on end. She picked Jirou up and placed her neatly on the bed. Yaomomo figured she'd just go to sleep on the couch until she felt a sudden tug on her arm.
   "Where do you think you're going?" A rather tired Jirou asked.
   "The couch," Yaomomo answered.
   "You said we'd share the bed," the smaller girl said as she pulled on Yaomomo's arm a little too hard because next thing they know Yaomomo was inches away from Jirou's face. The two girls sat there for a moment, not knowing what to do. After a few seconds Yaomomo laughed and layed down beside Jirou. Jirou laughed aswell although she wasn't sure what was so funny, but she didn't want to ask and ruin the moment. The smalled girl pulled the blankets over her and the taller girl and they both drifted off to sleep...or so it seemed. Jirou couldn't sleep and it wasn't because of the small nightlight Yaomomo forgot to turn off. The thunder was too loud because of her earphone jacks and she couldn't just turn off the storm. As it struck again except louder she winced and grabbed onto Yaomomo's arm. The taller girl woke up and looked over at Jirou whos eyes were slightly puffy and red from crying.
   "Hey..." Yaomomo said in a soothing voice as she turned around to face Jirou, "what happened?"
   "D-did I wake you up?" Jirou asked, worrying more about Yaomomo than herself.
   "No," the taller girl said as she grabbed onto the smaller girl's hands, "what happened?"
   "The t-thunder is really loud because of my earphone jacks," Jirou said. Yaomomo pulled up her shirt slightly which made Jirou blush. The taller girl created some ear muffs and handed them to Jirou.
   "I'm not sure if this will help or not but here," Yaomomo said.
   "Thanks," Jirou said as she put the ear muffs on and turned onto her side. It was quiet for a moment.
   "Jirou..?" Yaomomo said, trying to get the smaller girl's attention.
   "Yeah?" The smaller girl asked.
   "Can we cuddle..?" The taller girl asked. Both of the girls turned slightly pinkish.
   "Of course," Jirou said as she turned over to face Yaomomo. They both smiled as they cuddled. Neither of them wanted this moment to end, but all good things come to an end, right?