~|♡8♡|~

"Come here. You're sitting in the corner for ten minutes and I'm taking one of your stuffies for the night. You can choose which one."

I started tearing up. I didn't want to sit in the corner or give up a stuffie.

"D-daddy.. I sowwy..." I whimpered.

"I know, sweetie. But you know you need to listen to daddy."

"I go to bed.. I pwomise..." I cried.

"You had your chance, Skylar. Now go to the corner and pick the stuffie. Now." He said sternly, raising his voice a bit.

"Fine!" I yelled, walking to the corner. 

He was upset and frustrated. He was mad at me, quite obviously. I stood in the corner with tears rushing down my face and choked back sobs coming from my mouth. I sniffed and tried to stop my crying but I couldn't. I looked over at daddy who was holding his head in his hands with his phone with a timer on near him. He was mad.. and I couldn't blame him. I was a brat. I was naughty. He hates me.. he doesn't want to be my daddy anymore. He wants to leave me forever..

After the ten minutes was up, I gave him Mr. Fluffles and the other stuffie I brought, Cuddles, because at this point, I didn't care. I was mad at him. He looked surprised when I gave him my only comfort right now. He did give me the choice to which one he took away, but I didn't deserve either of them. I could feel daddy's eyes staring at me from behind.

"Where is my bed stuff..?" I asked so I could make my bed on the floor.

"W-what?" He asked weakly.

"You know, sheets and blankets and stuff? Which suitcase is it in?"

"I... I didn't bring stuff. I thought we could sleep in the same bed."

My face went hot. He... wanted to sleep... with me..? Like.. in the same bed?!

"Oh."

"We.. um... we don't have to if..." He trailed off.

"I'll sleep on the floor for tonight.. it's fine.."

Before I went to bed, I found some spare bedsheets and pillows. It was too hot for blankets. I changed into normal clothes instead of little clothes. I used a tampon instead of the bulky diaper and threw away the one I had used. I threw on a baggy band T-Shirt and a pair if sweatpants. I didn't want to be little right now.

"You don't have to, you know." Kyle said leaning against the doorframe of the small bathroom

"What?"

"Sleep on the floor, I mean. I will if you want the bed." He mumbled just loud enough for me to hear.

"No. I'll be fine." I said, coldly, as if ice itself was laced in my voice.

I wasn't exactly sure why I was so mad at him. I think it was just because he hasn't punished me since about a year ago, considering this year was my recovery. I guess I really just wanted to spend time with him.

"Skylar, can... can we talk?"

"About?"

"Whatever the hell we are. Like, yeah, I'm your daddy, but is that it? Because honestly, with that title, I feel as though it should be more." Kyle said, or perhaps almost yelled. He was angry.. at me... again. 

"Kyle... I... um.. I don't know.."

"What do you mean you don't know?"  

"I just.. don't know how I feel about you. Especially right now. I don't like this side of you, Kyle... This isn't you."