twelve

My alarm wakes me up bright and early the next morning. Tuesday's are normally not busy for me, but Heather has managed to talk me into doing a whole bunch of things I'm not super keen on doing. First it's a yoga class, then she's booked us into this spa retreat thing; apparently, Brad got it for her and a friend to enjoy, I'll have to return the favour at some point.

I check my phone and immediately smile, I've received a series of texts from Harry while I was asleep.

Meeting went well, The Arcadia Shanghai is breaking ground in two weeks! X

And don't worry, I was nice to Tom. Well as nice as I can be x

I grin as I read them before I type out a reply and send it off to him.

Well done! Knew you could do it, now hopefully you can relax and enjoy the rest of the trip x

I'm in the middle of getting dressed when I hear my phone begin to ring.

- Harry Styles would like FaceTime -

I quickly pull up my workout pants and tie up my hair before I answer the call.

"Hello love" his face appears on the screen in a dimly lit interior, it looks like it might be night time where he is.

"Hey! Well done on making the deal!" I congratulate him once again as I enter the kitchen and ready myself a bottle of water.

"Thank you, love, where are you off to then?" I put my phone down on the kitchen counter for a second as I place the lid on my bottle before I pick it back up again.

"Heathers roped me into doing a yoga class, but then she's rewarding me with a spa day so it's not so bad" I shrug and smile at him. He looks exhausted, I can only imagine how tiring it must be to have his life. He gives me a gentle smile and tilts his head.

"Good, you deserve a bit of a relax. And if you're wearing tight yoga pants I would love to have a look" I laugh softly and flip the camera around as I enter my bedroom, showing him my reflection in the long mirror I have set up on the back of my closet door.

"I suppose they are a little tight" I tease grinning gently, angling myself in the mirror. I watch the phone as he takes his bottom lip in between his teeth, I kind of like putting on a show for him, and I have a feeling he enjoys it too.

"Yes they are, they're very nice indeed baby" His voice is almost like a gentle purr, soft and sultry. I flip the camera back around to my face and collect the rest of my things on the bed.

"Did you do anything else fun with your day then?" I ask as I sit on the edge of the bed. He uses one of his hands to rub his eyes a little before he rests his head back on the chair he's in.

"We had a big lunch with the project managers and the property developer once the deal went through. But I'm still getting over the jet lag so I'm probably going to head off to sleep" I nod my head and give him a gentle pout.

"You seem a little tired, any way you'll be able to do any relaxing over there?" I ask him hopefully, his lips turn upwards into a grin as he shakes his head.

"Not likely. I have a bunch of plans to review and need to meet with the investors while I'm here. I just want to make sure things get on the road as much as possible before I leave" I bring up one of my feet onto the bed and rest my head on my knee as he talks. His life is like ordered chaos. There's always someone who needs something, he has to be in around 15 places at once. If that were me I would be completely exhausted.

"When was the last time you got to just relax, for like a weekend?" I smile as he thinks. He's taking a while to answer.

"Must be before I opened my other hotels. So maybe ten years" he laughs, it sounds ridiculous, and it is. Surely there can be other people that can do parts of his job for him, he'll work himself into the ground if he's not careful. But I'll save my criticism for another time, or maybe never. Things are going good right now and I'm not about to change that.