10|No Way

•Wait 'til the world is mine•

"Cover your eyes!"

I walk with my hands over my eyelids, shielding my view. I struggle to find my way through the large house.

Blayne guides me to the stairs and he helps me up each step. I wander through the hallway, his arm guiding me to the last room.

"Can I open my eyes now?"

He moves his arm, but says nothing. I hear the sound of a door opening before he replies.

"Open your eyes!"

I uncover my eyes and look around he room. There is no way that this is my room.

"No way! For real? This is mine?"

"It is."

"Wow. Really? How?"

He laughs at my excitement.

"Go, there's a lot more in here than just furniture." He grins.

I eye him curiously. I wander inside and he shows me around.

"The desk has several things you may need for school. I noticed you didn't have much." He points to the large desk.

"And we got you a phone and laptop because mom said Mrs. Wendy told her that you guys didn't have anything like that." He says.

He is a straight forward person. Wow.

"Thanks. This is...amazing." I smile.

"Ooh, the best part. A walk-in closet and a mini-fridge."

He swings a door open, revealing the closet and a couch. There's a table on one side of the couch and a mini-fridge on the other side. Opposite the couch there is a TV set.

Who are these people? Wow this is awesome!

"Thank you so...so so much."