Episode 36 Special Guest...

You woke up to the sun shining through the window. You sit up and wake up the bunny on your lap. "Jungkook?" You picked him up and put him on the other side of the bed. He transformed back into his human form and sighed. "I was having a dream that we were all happy," He said as you got up from the bed. "Who says we aren't?" You said as you went downstairs. You saw Jimin and Namjoon sitting on the table together. "Good morning," Jimin said as you stretched. "Where is everyone else?" You said as you sat down on the table. "Yoongi is probably sleeping," Jimin said as you heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it," You said as you went to open the door. When you opened the door, your jaw dropped. "I need to talk to you guys about the whole laboratory thing," she said as you gasped. "J-Jinri?" You said shocked. "Yours truly," she said as she smiled at you.

"Hey," Jimin said as he greeted her. "Last time I saw you guys, you were trying to settle into a new life," she said as you nodded. "Yeah, since then we've been talking about everything and finding out new things," you said as you looked at Jimin and smiled. "About that..." She said as she thought for a moment. "What happened that day at the laboratory, it was the same laboratory Jimin and Asunu were in. I looked through the files and found all the information I need," she said as you all sat down on the couch. "About you, that button was supposed to give you power, a power that you couldn't handle. They found Asunu's genes in you and decided to do that to you. You're lucky to be alive, Y/N," she said as you sighed.

"Wait for a second, Asunu's genes?" You said as she nodded. "Somehow, Asunu is related to you, maybe she's a family member of your parents or something," she said. "I have a question," Namjoon said as you looked at him. "If Asunu and Jimin are alive, is Jackson alive?" He said as Jinri looked down at her hands. "I wish he was..." She said as Namjoon sighed. "I saw him die with my own eyes...the reason I went there was to save him, but I failed and saw him die instead," she said as she bit her lip. "I'm sorry," Namjoon said as she shook her head. "It's okay, he's in a better place now," she said as you nodded. "Yoongi..." She said as you looked at her. "He needs to be taken care of well, what they injected into him is not a joke," she said as your eyes widened.

"Actually, I'll go check on him, he's been in his room for a while," You said as Jimin nodded. "He's usually sleeping," he said. "But he also wakes up when he hears my voice," you said as you made your way to his room. You knocked on the door. "Yoongi?" You knocked again, no reply. You open the door and you don't see him on his bed. "Yoongi?" You enter the room and look around. You spot the bathroom door open and the light is on. You push the door and see him standing there. "Yoongi? Are you okay?" You said as he turned around. He looked paler than usual, and his eyes looked different. "Why do I look like this?" He said in a low voice and you just looked at him. "Why are your eyes..." You couldn't believe what you were seeing. You were worried about him. Is this related to what you have? You didn't know what else could've changed about him, and you were scared to find out. "Why are they red?" You said.

I honestly need more time to think about this..
It's not easy to write stories, you guys.

Bye

Bye.
Love you~❤️