fame

melo

melo

"So Melo how do you feel about Carolina's kidnapping?"

Ignoring her, I dug my hand into my bag of hot cheetos, throwing a few in my mouth.

"You're not gonna be able to eat those and answer the questions."

"Its just like do y'all even think about the shit y'all ask me? Like ain't you supposed to make it interesting for the people?"

"Melo just answer the question please," Courtney was already looking mad stressed in the corner.

"It's really unfortunate what happened. I hope they find her. You know, we wasn't on the best terms obviously but I ain't want her to get kidnapped or nothing." I put on the best sad expression I could.

I fount lying came naturally when you was in the spotlight, and even easier when you covering a murder.

"So you forgive Carolina for lying about you being the father of her baby?"

"Yeah."

"You mind elaborating in that?"

I stared at her with a bored expression, "I think y'all got enough of me. We really wasn't tryna do this for too long."

"Okay let's talk about Yasmin now."

"That's not what I said..."

She moved on ignoring me, "So how serious would you classify you and Yasmin's relationship?"

"Easy. She my wife." I laughed as Yasmin face tinted pink.

"So throughout everything with Carolina and Jayo, would you say Yasmin's been somewhat of a rock for you?"

"Fo'sho." I told her as I took one of my cheetos tossing it at her.

"Melo can you be serious for once?"

"My bad, my hand slipped."

"And Yasmin," she turned to face Yasmin who sat beside me, snickering. "You mind if I ask you a few questions now? You don't have to answer anything you're uncomfortable with?

I don't know why Yasmin even agreed to do this shit.
Yasmin wasn't one for the attention. That shit made her uncomfortable. Now, being with me the attention was gon be inevitable. Yasmin already had reached 1 million followers on IG. Paparazzi was on her back 24/7. It was even times when we would be out and people came up to her for a picture, ignoring my presence completely.

My dad had her signing a whole contact bout her being a part of the show. And no matter how many times I told her no, she too nice and don't know how to say no to my dad.

"You can tell her no." I whispered in her ear.

"It's fine I guess." she ignored me.

"So you've gained the following since you and Melo have been publicly involved. Does this come as a surprise to you?"