Chapter 10 : Bang! Bang!

[Aesmod ' Killer' Thenos POV]

Its been a tough few days since we've left Pine Nettle. We rode 2 days to aid our brothers.

And we had never expected that when we arrived we'd be dead center of a fire fight. Odin's Clan and The Black Hawk Mc's fighting bullet for bullet against some half cocked drugged out coke dealing coast cartel in nothern South Carolina called ' El Vargez Cartel'.

We had been made aware of the activity they were pushing a coyple weeks ago and offered our help to the Black Hawk MC, and we knew when they reached out to us the night after the party at The Den that we'd be soon to pack up and ride out.

" Killer!, Nice to see you son!", Nick The prez of Black Hawk yelled over to me as i took cover behind my bike which was taking hits and that in and of itself was pissing me off.

" Nick , What the fuck man ? No heads up on what we were coming into?", I yelled back.

" Sorry man! Gah-", Nick took a bullet to the shoulder.

I motioned for my men to cover me and prepare to move. Shooting to my feet . I stabilized my arm holding my glock and pulled the trigger as i took hurried hunched steps over to the wooden pallet crates Nick hid behind with a few of his guys. I took a few cartel guys in the process and only grazed or injured some others.

" Good?", I one word asked as i finally reached Nick, now crouched beside him.

A gruff grunt of pain and a hard nod was his only response as our wooden shelter was pelted with lead.

" How long do you wanna drag this out?" I asked this time no longer looking at him but instead peaking around the pallets corner.

" Maybe a little longer", he sarcastically snorted out clutching his bleeding shoulder.

Now it was my time to snort, knowing that hes over it. So i brought my hand up to my mouth and let out a whistle.

And like a pack of wolves my men and i moved like a single unit. Swiftly we stood at the same time and began our assult foward, taking out man after man all methodically, practiced amd perfected. Not a single one of my men were so much as grazed.

We kepted our guns close to the chest and moved squeezing the trigger only when nessessary , only when we had a clean clear kill shot. And we swepted the entire perimeter until the echoung sounds of rampant gun fire ceased and cries and shouts were silenced.

Until only one man remained, both of his knee caps shot out and all weapons stripped from his person. He laid on the ground scrambling , mumbling.

I leveled my weapon to the center of his skull between his disgusting brown eyes. My men, my brothers stood in a half circle around him. I never took my eyes off my prey but spoke loudly as so Nick could hear me.

" Want this one bagged amd tagged or am i free to take him out?"

Nick now stood about 10 paces behind me , still holding his shoulder, his men flanking him.
" That little bunny gets skinned."

I lowered my firearm and holstered it. Giving a curt nod to my men ,then turned on my heel and walked away towards Nick, towards the bullet riddled front door of Black Hawks club house door, knowing that Nick is in tow as are his men and mine who are dragging the bleeding coke head.

I strolled right up to the bar and reached behind the counter for a bottle and two glasses and took a seat on a stool. Nick joined me as i pour the amber liquid into the glasses and slid his over to him.

" You're a real prick ya know " Nick stated as he lifted the glass to his lips.

" I just saved your ass how the fuck dose that make me a prick?" I asked incredulously.

" Because", one of him men handed him a rag," You couldve taken them at any moment but chose to let me get hit first."

" I might've done that on purpose"

" Prick"

" Awe chin up Nicky Boy you were barely grazed", i joked knowing damn well the bullet was still embedded in the flesh of his shoulder.

He laughted then polished off his glass in one big swig and stood from his seat , shambling off deeper into his clubhouse presumably to take care of his bleeding wound.

Keepin seated i twirled back to face the bar, and let a silent smile fall on my lips taking a swig from my glass. Tree and Evol, my brothers in club and by blood chose that moment to take seats beside me.
Tree as always playing on his phone, born Atem, we had nicked named him fig as a boy but since puberty he had really filled out, and gotten the road name Tree when he got patched in.
Dracule, my other brother and twin to Vile, our tech guy, got patched in a years after Atem and I. Earning his name as Evol, and quickly became club enforcer.

" Brother," Evol spoke in his gruff voice. " Vile called."

The mention of our 4th brother caught Tree's Attention, as he set his phone down and gave our younger brother his full attention.

A nod from me assured him to continue.

" As ordered, He has given his report. Club business is running smoothly Thunder has the club under control."

" That's great Drac," i claped his shoulder.
Atem went back to oick up his phone before leaving us alone at the bar.
Black Hawk men filed in and around the club house main room filling the room with it's normal charm.

" And news of the girl," Evol continued after some time.

Again i nod for him to continue, lifting my glass to my lips again.

" She left Pine nettle 2 days after we rode out. "

" Hmmm.."

And with that Evol left me to myself at the bar, snagging a Black Hawk groupie by the waist and walking off, presumably to bury his dick in.

She left ...