The Rainwing Daycare

(A/N): This takes place in the Rainwing village. The Jade winglet are checking on Peacemaker. Making shure the Darkstalker mindset was gone.

Clash and the gang (Moon, Carnelian, Turtle, Kinkajou, and Quilbi) were walking through the daycare. Moon was chatting with Hope (formerly Foeslayer) as they walked. The kids would stop what they were doing and stare at Clash as he walked by.

"What're you looking at?" Clash growled.

"AHHHH!!! SCAWY MOMSTER!!!" The Nightwing and Rainwing dragonets scurried out of sight. 

"Hmph." Clash sighed. He was relieved the staring stopped. But sad the kids were afraid of him. Though he didn't show it, he liked dragonets.

"Huh... I can't find him... I suppose he walked off... Peacemaker!" Hope called and went down a tunnel firther into the daycare. Everyone but Carnelian followed.

"You're not going to go with?" Clash asked.

"Nah. I have to make sure you don't eat any of the little ones." Carnelian said.

"Oh ha ha..." Clash said, grumpy.

"I'm kidding, I'll go look over there." Carnelian pointed at a section full of Nightwing Dragonets and walked off.

"Doo doo doo... I'm on my own... Doo doo doo... I'm by my self... Doo doo doo I'm looking for a kid version of the dragon that I fought to the death with... Doo doo doo..." Clash sung quietly. Remembering his titanic struggle with the giant animus. The battle covered all of the Ice kingdom, up to the Sky kingdom, and back to Jade mountain. He felt the scars of that battle on his chest. He felt more and more anxious thinking about the dragon who nearly tore him in half was now a tiny little morsel of sunshine. Clash eventually gritted his teeth and stumbled outside.

"Man, Today sucks..." Clash hissed, staring at the endless forest.

"Are you okay spikey stranger?" A tiny voice said.

"Eh?" Clash looked down and saw the tiniest nightwing ever patting a pile of drying mud. It was Peacemaker. "Oh yea. I'm fine. How are you kiddo?" Clash said nicely.

"Well, the other nightwing kids don't like me. And I'm too shy to talk to the Rainwings. So I just sit outside and make mudpies." Peacemaker said sadly, patting the pile of mud.

"Oh. That doesn't sound too good, kid." Clash said.

"But I'm happy. I have the mudpies!" Peacemaker cheered up.

"You could use some friends." Clash said.

"Like who?" Peacemaker looked up from the mud.

"Like me, we can be friends." Clash patted the tiny dragon on the back.

"Weely?" Peacemaker squeeked.

"Realy." Clash said.

"But that won't change how the other dragonets think about me..." Peacemaker patted his mudpie again.

"I guess not. But I know what can..." Clash thought of a plan.

*a few minutes later.*

"WUN FOR YOWR LIVES!!! IT'S THE MOMSTER!!!!" A rainwing dragonet squeeled as Clash chased the tiny dragons throughout the daycare.

"Rawr! I'm going to eat you!" Clash yelled. Any grown dragon would know he was acting, but the dragonets were terrified beyond belief.

"Somwone help us!!!" The dragonets screamed.

"I'll save you!" Peacemaker stood tall on a table.

"Oh? This tiny little morsel decides to stand up to me?" Clash lumbered forward and growled. Sounding like a legendary monster. 

"I will defeat you!" Cliff declared.

"Oh ho! You'll defeat me? The evil monster?" Clash stood on his hind legs and grew his spines into his warscales.

"Yes I will!" Peacemaker jumped from the tabke and hurled a mudpie at Clash's face. Clash let out a fake roar of pain and fell backwards. Shaking the ground as he collapsed.

...

...

...

...

"Peacemaker killed the monster!" The other dragonets cheered and gathered around Peacemaker, chanting his name.

"You're the coolest!" A dragonet said.

"You beat the monster with one shot!" A Rainwing dragonet chirped.

Clash smiled on the floor. He still layed there, his face caked in mud. He was happy to give Peacemaker hapiness. This wasn't Darkstalker. This wasn't the monster he battled. This was a dragonet with a heart made of gold, and wings made of rainbows.

"And now we take his spikes as trophies!" Peacemaker declared.

"Eh?" Clash looked up to see dozens of  tiny, multi colored dragonets marching towards him. "Wait, you can't do tha- Ow! Hey that- Ow! those are very sharp! You'll hurt yourse- Ow!" Clash tried to talk as the dragonets piled onto him and began to pluck his warscales.

Observing this, was the Hope and the gang. Moon frowned worriedly as the dragonets paraded Clash's severed spikes around his flinching body. Carnelian smiled with rosy cheeks, imagining him as a father. Kinkajou was trying to join in on the fun, but was being held back by Turtle. Quilbi was just laughing, enjoying the show. Finally, Hope peered quietly at Peacemaker. Happy he was enjoying himself with friends.