Eyeless Jack x Reader

You were at your cousins house for the weekend since your place had been broken into and was currently under inspection, it honestly would have been fun if it weren't for the circumstances.
You sighed and got up, walking towards your dresser and grabbing some (f/c) pajamas and a nice pair of black lacy underwear-you felt like being fancy tonight. You walked towards your cousins shower and started the water, stripping down while you waited for the water to heat up. Once in the shower you had an odd feeling wash over you, as if you were being watched... but you couldn't be, you had locked the door and your cousin was out running errands for the next hour or two. You were home alone... Right? As you washed your hair and body the feeling only worsened, as if your body itself was warning you, telling you to leave the house. Screaming that something was wrong.
As you finished your shower and put on your new clothes you heard the front door open, and then close quietly. You were about to call out, only to have your eyes widen as you remember that your cousin was a city over, since your small town didn't have the things they needed. Was someone breaking in? Your breath hitched as you heard them approach the bathroom door, their footsteps coming to a halt as they stood silently outside. You stayed still for awhile before, for an unknown reason, walked over to the door and unlocked it. You had no control of your body as you did so, your mind racing as your body moved on its own.
You threw open the door to reveal a tall man in a black hoodie stained with a dark and horrible smelling substance. You looked up at his face only to be greeted by a deep blue mask with black eye sockets, dripping with another, black substance. The creature took a quick threatening step towards you, causing you to whimper and the man to stop, now looking you over. You shook as you knew what was going to happen. You were a petite woman in a dangerous position, there was nothing you could do other than to obey.
Your eyes snapped up to the creature as a dark chuckle escapes his covered lips, you shudder, backing away slowly. Only for him to grab your wrists and in one fluid movement pin you up against the wall with his thigh between you legs.
"P-please! Please stop! I-I promise I'll let you take whatever is in the house! Ju-just please don't hurt me..." you whimper out, now shaking uncontrollably from the fear coursing through your veins.
"Don't worry doll, I wouldn't dare hurt something as pure as you~" the man purred, his voice was deep and husky. You hated to admit it, but it turned you on. You looked up as the man let out a hoarse laugh, "You actually like this? Well that's good, doll, it'll make this all the easier~" he whispered into you ear, one of his hands now sliding down your body to firmly hold onto your hip, trapping you effectively.
"I-I, please don't- I haven't- can't-" you tried
"Oh, please just shut up and let's get on with this." The man said as he removed his hand from your hip and took off his mask, the dim lights casting a dark shadow over his features and his dark chestnut hair adding to his aura of secrecy. You gasped as he lightly grabbed ahold of your legs and picked you up, bringing you to your bedroom.
"But my cousin-"
"Is out of town, now if you behave no one will interrupt us~" the man said, cutting you off as he crawled on top of you, straddling you hips as he took of his hoodie and shirt, revealing a nicely toned chest with an assortment of small scars, all of which adding to his charm. "Like what you see, doll?" He cooed, looking down at you, causing you to blush deeply and look away. You shake lightly as you feel his cold hands travel slowly up your body, stopping once they reach your wrists, he stands up, grabbing something from his back pocket. A rope. He gingerly picks you up and ties your wrists behind your back, making your chest puff out a bit. You bite your lip to stop any noises escaping as he begins to kiss your breasts and neck, trying to find your sweet spot, which he quickly did. You moaned out quietly as he began to suck and bite at your neck, he groaned back at you, sending vibrations all throughout our body.
You watched as he got up off of you and fiddled with his belt, taking off his pants before looking at you with a sly smirk etched across his face as you stare at his boxers. He walked closer to you before taking out a scalpel and tearing you clothes off of you, leaving you in only your bra and underwear. He stared a bit longer, causing you to blush and squirm, he chuckled a bit before lightly pressing the scalpel to your skin, causing you to cry out in pain.
"Shh, I know, I know. It hurts but I'll make it up to you, ok?" He whispered quietly before kissing you, silencing your cries as he continued to carve your skin open. After he stopped tearing your flesh he got up and licked the wound "Don't worry, doll. It wasn't too deep. Just deep enough to stay." He said before kissing the wound on your hip, slowly travelling closer to your womanhood while you grew more and more impatient. You gasped out in surprise as you felt cold air connect with your womanhood, and then a tongue slowly slid up and down causing you to moan out. Your back arched as he continued to abuse your womanhood with pleasure, your moans growing in volume as you neared you climax. You heard the man chuckle as he pulled away from you, leaving you panting and unable to finish. You whined as he just stared at you before he lowered himself and placed two of his fingers at your entrance, slowly inserting it to allow you to adjust. Your breath hitched as pain flooded through you, he heard and stopped, allowing you to adjust to the new sensation. As you waited, the pain became more and more pleasurable, you bit your lip and you began to grind yourself against him, signalling for more. He smirked as he began to pump his fingers in and out of you, slow at first before going faster, letting you get used to the feeling. Just as you were about to climax he pulled his fingers out. You protested quietly before feeling him press his erect member against you, causing you to jolt and gasp. He grabbed onto you hips, avoiding your wound that you had completely forgotten about, and slowly pushed into you. He groaned as he entered you, he starting to move at a steady pace, your moans quickly growing in volume. He held onto your hips tightly before speeding up his pace, going impossibly fast. He leaned down and kissed you sloppily, thrusting his tongue into your mouth and immediately taking dominance over you. You moaned into the kiss, and he groaned in response, still holding a steady pace. He got back up and started to speed up and get sloppy, his groans becoming louder with each thrust.
"I-I'm gonna cum!" You cried out, feeling yourself climax and scream out in pleasure. You heard the man on top of you grunt in response before you felt him pull out and cum all over your stomach.
You both laid there panting before he covered you both and curled up beside you.
.
.
.
You heard the front door open.

All right!!! First lemon done! Now to go and ruin some other shit! Feeling okay with how this one turned out, since it's my first lemon and all... btw Jack never told u his name... idk, just didn't feel right to make him do that..?