Chapter Twenty-One: To Obfuscate

A/N: Hey loves! Gonna be completely honest, I know how this is gonna end and I know a few things that need to happen but otherwise, I'm now going a bit rogue so if you have any suggestions, leave a comment and I'll check it out and try to incorporate it(no promises tho sry). Anyway, enjoy!

Third POV

"She has to be around here somewhere, Dray. I mean, where else could she be."

"We have been looking for hours, maybe the locator spell didn't work."

"Of course it worked. She's probably just hiding."

~Nagini! Please come out, we are here to take you back to your Master.~

~I smell another snake Master but I can't see her.~ Harry sighed and sat down on the damp forest floor. He rubbed his eyes tiredly and looked around, trying to think of where she could be hiding. He glanced around and noticed a large rock that seemed to be propped up sightly by a thick stick. He crawled over to it and yelped when a large snake hissed at him.

~Leave me alone, human!~

~Nagini? Is that you?~

~How do you know my name?~ Harry nearly collapsed with relief.

~Thank god, it's me. Hadrian. Do you remember me?~

~Hadrian? Do you mean you are Masters hatchling? But you are so big! You can't be!~

~It has been years Nagini. I've grown up a bit.~

~You are not lying?~

~No, I promise.~ The large snake then launched herself around Harry's neck and he laughed.

"Found her!" Harry called, standing up and looking around for Anguis. He picked her up when she found her and allowed her to curl around his arm after introducing her to Nagini. Draco appeared and looked at Nagini with wide eyes.

"Woah, she's huge."Harry rolled his eyes and held out his hand for Draco to take.

"Come on, we need to get back." Draco nodded and took Harrys hand. Harry activated the portkey and the four disappeared from the forest.

Harry stumbled as they reappeared in Malfoy Manor, but he quickly regained his footing and started to walk towards the parlor. He spotted Remus inside and smiled. Remus smiled back and his eyes widened when he spotted Nagini.

"So you found her?" Harry nodded.

"Yeah, took a while. Are they back yet?" Remus shook his head and anxiously paced the length of the room.

"Lucius is whispering to people in high places to get Sirius a trial. Severus is collecting the Horcruxes with Narcissa. Oh, and you got a few letters." Remus pointed to the coffee table and Harry walked over to see three folded pieces of parchment in a silver tray. He let the snakes slide off of his arms and watched as they curled up in front of the fire.

He picked up the first letter and smiled when he recognized the twins handwriting.

Dear Harrykins,

Hope you're well.

We were wondering-

More like begging

If we could come visit you this summer.

The sooner the better.

Kindly reply as soon as you can.

-Mischief Managed

Harry smiled and set the letter down, making note to ask if they could. He grabbed the next letter and frowned at the official seal of Gringotts.