11

☁️

Just when they got home, a distraught  Jennie ran for their couch and screamed in a pillow.

Jisoo could feel her life coming to an end, holy sh- did I just?!

Her mind went blank when she saw who Jennie was talking to. Thus the cursing. But she was thankful, oh dear god, good thing I didn't said his name.

"Unnie," Jennie squealed beside her, Jisoo could see her trying to be scary and mad but her cheeks made her more like a pissed off squirrel. "how could you?!"

Chaeyoung giggled, "I doubt they even heard her, Jennie unnie."

Lisa nodded, trying to comfort and calm her down. Jisoo would have been grateful if her members stopped her that time. Then she wouldn't be here, trying to pacify her lovestruck dongsaeng.

"But still! What if he thinks I like one of his members?" She admires Bangtan like every idol she knows, but wanting a few encouraging words from her idols and being with her idol is totally different. For her, at least.

Jen knew she is being unreasonable, but she's tired and a lot of things happened in one day. "...or worse he doesn't think of me?"

The three of them gave her a pointed look, "Yah. Talk to him already! You like him and..." Jisoo looked at her, finally sitting properly on their couch. "...you're you! He's stupid if he won't be interested in you."

"It won't hurt trying to befriend him, unnie." Lisa played with Jennie's hair, trying to comfort her. "...besides, liking someone without showing it is pretty selfish don't you think?"

"Why is it Lisa?" Chaeng looked at her confused.

"We like someone so much and then we start expecting things from them. We selfishly long for something without having it known," Lisa smiled. "...your feelings for him is genuine and I see you really want to know him. Besides, there's nothing wrong with being friends. "

Jennie chuckled, it's always nice hearing things like this. "I do! But I'm really bad at it you know.." she sighed. "...I don't really give off the best first impressions."

"And who said that? I think you're awesome." Jisoo said. She feels bad almost blurting it out at the restaurant.

"Just try the things you're comfortable at unnie, befriend him at your own pace. You can do it, fighting!" She giggled at Chaeyoung's enthusiastic cheer.

Lisa gave her a hug, "Tell us if you need help slipping your phone number on an inkigayo sandwich. Give him our address as well, oh to hell with it slip in your whole bio data!"

Laughter followed a 'Yah! Lalisa!', their endless teasing rang throughout their dorm. Jennie was considering it though, her confidence in her socializing skills plummeted to zero when the idea of rejection crossed her mind.

"Ah, what a beautiful day." Seokjin sipped from his cup of coffee. "Peaceful. Quiet. Sundays should always be like this-"

A loud crash resonated throughout their household. Seokjin put his cup down.

"That lasted for a minute. Better than last week," he remembered waking up to five men playing dodge ball in front of his room. Yoongi being the one throwing the ball at the five idiots who tried pulling a prank on him. Seokjin locked his door that time, whatever they were up to at 6 in the morning is best ignored.