One Last Cry

It's done! The last chapter is by far the longest one. I got emotional writing the three letters Fin oh god! This is the first book I successfully finished, thanks so much to you who've been with me along the way!

I will start editing and proofreading (haven't proofread the last two chaps) and will add the side stories later on. Btw, I already erased the other unnecessary author notes on the other chaps. For now, I will toggle the Completed button! Idk when I will post the epilogue (if I decided to write the unique epilogue I'm thinking of) and side stories ah, bear with me~

And lastly, I am notifying you in advance of the change to expect after editing. Hua Lei's current age I might change to 20 because idk hahaha I'm bothered that she became preggy at 15 lol Even tho I reason with myself that it's normal in that era yadda yadda, I still can't tolerate~

I'll be noting here if there are any other changes but so far, I haven't thought of any yet. I think that's about it!

This journey has been so wonderful, all thanks to you guys who morally support this author, bully me sometimes lol and give infinite hearts!!! MASSIVE HUG TO ALL OF YOU!

Until the next story, my dear bosses! (after the side stories and everything!)

Edit: I AM DONE EDITING MWAHAHAHA. It's mostly proofreading coz the plot doesn't need any change. The only notable change other than YHL's age is the Yin brothers' names. I omitted the Qi in the second and third masters' names. So it's only Yin Ming and Yin Han.

-M. Marl

Read my Works!

Not Good! The Villainess is Muddled

Complete ☑
Villainess ☑
Ancient China ☑
Blackened Female Lead ☑
Counterattack ☑
Badass MC ☑
Raising a baby ☑
Shy male lead ☑

Gong is Reliable, Shou is obedient

Complete ☑
Modern ☑
Dominant Female Lead ☑
Badass CEO Female Lead ☑
Submissive Male Lead ☑
Misunderstanding ☑
Short Story ☑

Beauty Feng

Ongoing ☑
Transmigration ☑
Submissive Male Lead ☑
Dominant Female Lead ☑
Ancient China ☑
Male Protagonist ☑
Raising a baby [Maybe in the future chapters >.>]

Transmigrated Author: The Quiet Plum

Ongoing ☑
Transmigration ☑
Strong Female Lead ☑
Cultivation ☑
Artificial Intelligence ☑
Unassuming Male Lead ☑

~°~

Copyright © 2019 by melo_marl
All rights reserved.
This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.