Prologue

A/N: leave comments whenever you want :))) I will appreciate it :)

Yoongi and Hoseok are friends since high school. It happens when Hoseok gets bullied by his classmates and Yoongi stands by him and fought for him and that's the beginning of their friendship.

Their friendship lasts for how many years until now. They meet other friends like Seokjin, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin.

Jimin and Yoongi dates when they discovered their feelings for each other is mutual. Their friends supported them mostly Hoseok knowing that his two friends' dates can't contain his happiness. Yoongi, whose Hoseok's roommate that time in a dorm moved into Jimin's so that they can see each other often and not make Hoseok sick whenever he saw the couples kissing at the couch.

Yoongi and Hoseok's relationship as a friend gets stronger time by time and they always stand by each other, giving each other's shoulders to lean whenever they have problems.

What if the other one grew feelings for the other but didn't acknowledge it cause he just did not know how and why?

Are they still just friends?

-*-*
A/N: I'm sick at prologues guys! I'm so sorry! :'( please bear with me. Huehehe

Edited 6/17/21