20'edited'

At the gates of the Luciano mansion~

Hmm~ this is it.....it doesn't look as large as our mansion but it looks quite lavishing. I've already sent a letter to the Count and informed him about my visit today....the count's son seems to be older than me by 6 years so he should be 15 this year...

"You know what to do."

"Of course, our princess." Didn't I told them it is too cheesy.....*sigh*

As I got off the car, I saw the Count and Countess waiting by the gate....I know it is courtesy but I'm younger than them....oh well...

"I'm sorry to bother you, Count Luciano and Countess. I didn't think you would actually wait for me by the gate. It must have been a bother...." though I do suspect their son to be a murderer it doesn't mean the parents are bad.

The son must be a lunatic for being a stupid murderer. His parents are going to be so broken hearted once they found out.

"No, not at all. It is an honour for you to visit us. You have business with my son right? I'll have him lead you to the waiting room....please discuss what you want there." The Count smiled warmly at me....he doesn't seem like he will bring harm.

"It will be a pleasure" I nodded to the Count as I followed his son to the waiting room.

Hmm~ quite a luxurious waiting room we have here. That shiny thing over there is quite unique, I like it. Maybe I'll ask Papa to get me one...Wait it's not the time for that.

"Please take a seat" Lanio smiles at me as he closed the door and locked it.

I can't believe he's a killer....such a waste. As I sit down...his expression changed. So he knows my motives huh? He should have just acted like he didn't know anything and he might be able to escape.....well I guess he knows that I'm not that easy to fool.

"Since you know why I'm here ...let's get to the topic. I rather finish this quickly and go home.....why did you kill them?" I asked not even glancing at him.

"Hmm~ you expect to go home after you know? Keep dreaming. Well since you're going to die anyways.....I'll tell you the reason. It isn't quite special...It's just fun. The thrill of getting caught is just so irresistible but well it'll be a problem if I get caught." As suspected, I guess some do find the thrill exciting.

"Now do me a favour and die." As he finished his sentence he dashed towards me with a knife.

Well, I swiftly dodged all the attacks. This is nothing compared to training....seems like training paid off....his movements are in slow motion. He might be able to win against a normal person but too bad his opponent happened to be me.

"*Yawn*, you done yet? I don't have all day to play around you know? You should just tell me your real reason or we'll have no choice but to torture you." I looked at him with bored eyes.

"Don't get so cocky! You're just a little girl!" He yelled at me.....not even my parents yell at me..I hate it when people yell it hurts my ear...

"Sure,sure." I clapped twice to activate the magic to restrain him from moving

"You think you can win against me in my territory?! I can just yell!"

"I used magic to make this room sound proof and you locked the door anyways. You can't do anything....just give up. Really, I expected you to be more than this...to think that you're this stupid. I'm disappointed. I was hoping to have some fun but a coward like you is just straight up disgusting."

Seriously,I expected the murderer to be smarter though....the case just came to an end like so? I wanted it to be more exciting...*sigh* I spent all my time searching for this idiot. He wasted a lot of my precious time. Not only was he an idiot, he was a coward. Belittling those who are weaker than him...I hate this type of person the most.

"Nii-chan."

"You did well. You can take a nap. The guys and I will handle the rest and we also have the recording as evidence so we shouldn't have any problems." Nii-chan appeared behind me.

"Then I'll leave the rest to you guys." I let nii-chan carry me on his back as I fell asleep.

Noah PoV~

"She's asleep?" I asked looking at Angel.

"Yes." Xavier replied me

Carson and Zayden went to inform the Count what happened so Xavier and I had to keep an eye on Lanio. To be honest, I wanted to kill him right now for lashing out on Angel.

Angel is my light....she can't be hurt nor she can be gone. The others must feel the same as me. She who knows the wickedness of the world unlike other girls who thinks this world is filled with happiness yet she still tries her best to make others happy.

She always cheers us up when one of us is down....she's always there for us. She had never let us see her sad side. She always put too much pressure on herself so the guys and I are very worried about her. She sacrifices herself for others even though she always acts like she is very carefree.

She listens more than she speaks.....she listens to problems of others and try her best to solve them but she never speak off her own problem to either of us.....I never knew I would ever love someone to this extent....until I met her...

"It is done. The authorities will be here soon." Zayden said as he and Carson entered the room

"Hmm? Is she sleeping? " Carson asked as he caressed Angel's head.

"Yes, she fell asleep immediately after Xavier carried her." I stated

"As expected from our Angel. She can fall asleep anywhere...I find it very impressive." Zayden chuckled

The others and I nodded.

"You know I can hear you right?" Angel pouted.

"Well, it's a compliment...right?" Zayden smiled

"Yeah, right." Angel smiled in return but her voice obviously dripped with sarcasm.

As the authorities came we went back to the Duke's estate. Well as long as I get to spend time with Angel , I'm happy. Even if I am not her fiancé... even if she can't return the same type of love to me, I will continue loving her.