13:His Escape

Omniscient

1:55 am July 23 2019

A few days later

Niara and Kiala sat on the couch with a big bowl of Rocky road Ice cream between them as they watched "Scandal" on Netflix. They were at Kialas house and hVe been up late  but planned on getting her nails done and eyebrows too later in the morning. They weren't even paying attention to the tv because Kiala had asked Nia to tell her about what she and Kordell had going on since Kordell refused to tell her they were also talking about Nia turning 21 in 3 months and what she wanted to do for the party. Just both of them in sweat pants and an oversized tshirt with a due rag offcourse.

"Girl we ain't even have that much going on we just started dating 1 day ago". Niara said before scooping a large amount of ice cream in her mouth.

"Bitch you never talk to anyone not even look at no nigga and now you dating him he must be special ". Kiala smiled genuinely happy for her friend who had found someone. But Kia had some sad news to tell her.

"Nia". Kiala softly called out to her friend.

"Yea". Niara replied now staring at the tv.

"I have something to tell you". She stated causing Niara's head to snap towards her.

"I'm listening". Niara said waiting for her to go on.

"So you know that time we went to the party and I begged you to ask Kordell to drop you home". Kiala asked.

"Yeah what happened".

"I ended up going home with a nigga and we fucked. I haven't been feeling well and I missed my period finding out I got pregnant". Kiala closed her eyes in disappointment for herself.

"Seriously...you should have used protection girl but don't worry imma support you did you tell the nigga"? Niara asked face palming her self.

"Yeah he said it wasn't his cause I might be a hoe who pops her pussy in niggas faces". Kiala sighed.

" What the fuck You haven't fucked any other nigga since your ex which was 3 years ago". Niara said confused.

"I told him that but he said I was lying so I just left it like that. When I need money for child support I know we're his crib at".

"Bitch it ain't easy to raise a child without a nigga but I'll help you". Niara said knowing how hard it is to do mother hood alone.

"Thanks girl cause I ain't ready fa this craziness alone". Kiala sighed.

"No problem. Do you know if it's for sure".

"Yeah I went to the hospital 2 days ago they confirmed it I have an appointment 5 days from now". She stated.

 "Well that's good I'm actually kind of happy for you". Niara smilled she felt good for her. After Niara had Azure the doctors told her she couldn't ever get pregnant so Niara was happy that her bestfriend could have the short happiness Niara had.

"Thanks girl I don't know how to feel about it like I been having baby fever so I'm excited but at the same time I'm so not ready for this".

"Well some people don't have anyone to help but you have me". Niara said.

"Thanks now you can give me tips on how to raise them".

"Then start by not dating a psychopath who thinks he's helping you by killing your daughter". Niara joked barely.

Omniscient 

1:59am July 23 2019

Kordell Neffula

Kordell sat in his office still trying to finish his last essay due tomorow. But all he could think about is how Rina showed up in the grocery store and made a lame effort to try and ruin his relationship

Rina is Kordells ex while he found laying in bed with his best friend well ex bestfriend Owen. He had came home from a hard day only to see Owen in his house on his bed while fucking his girl. He was so pissed he beat the both of them up. He also found out Rina had two babies with 2 different men. So he kicked her out. He was even planning on marrying her so it broke his heart. He loved her and she used it against him. It wasn't easy to get over and he lost any respect and love he ever felt for women because of her. Until he met Niara. He could see the pain in her eyes and that made him want to fix it. He just wanted to make her happy. The way she walked and her soft voice captivated him. She was his excape from the pain.

But he was scared that he was gonna loose her due to Rina and that disturbed him.

Kordell had been having wet dreams about Niara. And that had been making being around her more harder. He never had the urge to want to fuck someone so badly. And the more dreams he had made him want to even more. It was like everything she did was a turn on and he didn't know how much longer he could take it.

Taking his mind out of the gutter of dirty thoughts, he focused on his essay trying to complete it before day arrived. He needed some sleep so he didn't pass out in school.

45 minutes later he finished the essay and finally being able to go sleep. Going upstairs he plopped on his bed.

He laid in his bed staring at the blank  tv as he wondered about everything in life before he slowly dozed off to sleep.

Niara Verano

2:39am July 23 2019

I closed my eyes tightly and squeezed my legs together. I felt so horny and I never felt like this before. It wasn't just being horny I wanted Kordell. I felt ready to just give my self to him. I felt...well maybe it's just the wine...yeah the wine Kiala and I had drank earlier. So I had to push out the thought out of mymind before I did anything I might later regret so I had to wait till I was fully ready. I had to be patient.

Atleast try to be.....