xiv. I'M YOUR IDIOT

"HELP!" ICARUS and Robin continued to yell. "Hey, would you stop yelling?" Steve suddenly asked and Icarus looks at him. "Steve? Oh, Jesus, thank God, Steve.." He says and then he looks down. "Are you okay?" He then asked.

"My ears are ringing, and I can't really breathe, my eye feels like it's about to pop out of my skull, but you know, apart from that, I'm doing pretty good." He says and Icarus softly sighs.

"You have no idea how worried I was.." He whispers and Steve smiles to himself. "And don't worry, the good news is that they're calling you a doctor." Robin says as she chuckles and Steve lifts his head up to look around. "Is this his place of work?" Steve asked as he continued to look all around.

"I love the vibe." He says and Robin chuckles again as Icarus just smiles. "So, okay," Robin says and then looks to the other side of her. "Do you see that table over there to your right?" She asked and Steve looks to the right as Icarus tries to look behind him, since her right was behind him.

"No, your other right." Robin says and Steve looks over. "Yeah, okay," she says and Icarus tries to look as much as he could but it was straining his neck. "And do you see those scissors?" She asked and Steve nods. "Uh-huh," he responded.

"Yeah, well, I think that if we move at the same time, we could get over there, and then maybe I could kick the table and knock them into your lap." Robin explained and Steve nods.

"And I could cut the binds." He says and Icarus smiles. "Yeah, and then we could get out of here.." He whispers as he looks at Robin who nods. "Gotcha, okay, yeah, we can do that." Steve says and Icarus smiles more widely. "Those morons. They left scissors in here?" He said right away.

"Yeah, morons," Robin laughed and Steve laughs as well, "total morons." He says and Icarus starts to laugh. "Okay," Robin says and Icarus looks at her. "Okay, so, on the count of three, we're gonna hop." She says and Icarus sighs.

"Okay, good, hop on three. I gotcha." Steve says as he nods. "Alright.." Icarus nodded. "One, two, three," she said and they all hop at the same time. "Okay, that worked." Robin said proudly.

"Okay.." Steve nodded. "Alright, uh, let's try again." She says and Icarus nods. "Right, are we not close yet? I can't see." He says and Robin chuckled. "No, one, two, three," she counts with Steve and they all hop at the same time again.

"Holy shit, this is gonna work!" She exclaims as she looks at Icarus with a wide smile. "We're close. Ready?" Steve said and Icarus smiles more. "One, two, three," they all count but jump at completely wrong times, Steve and Icarus yelling and landing on their sides as Icarus lands on top of them, leaving him in a very uncomfortable position. He groans, staring up at the ceiling. "Fuck!" He whispers.

Robin starts shaking, kind of breathless and they both assume she's crying. "It's okay," Steve says. "Yeah, please don't cry, Robin.." Icarus says as he looks at her, his head near hers. She starts giggling making Icarus give a confused look.

"Are you laughing?" Steve asked and she starts laughing more louder. "Yeah.." She says and Icarus scoffs. "Jesus!" Steve looks away as Icarus couldn't help but smile and start laughing with her. "I'm sorry!" She exclaimed but kept laughing anyway, looking down at the floor.

"I'm so sorry, it's just.. I can't believe I'm gonna die in a secret Russian base with Steve The Hair Harrington and his best friend, Icarus The Weirdo Blood." He says and Icarus scoffs. "I'm not the one in band." He teased and she rolls her eyes.

"We're not gonna die." Steve says and then he looks at Icarus. "We're gonna get out of here.." He says and Icarus sighs. "Oh, how?" He says as he looks at his boyfriend. "You gotta just let me think for a second." Steve says as he looks away.

"Icarus.." Steve suddenly said and Icarus looks at him. "I'm sorry for everything.. I should've been honest with you and I wish I could take it all back because I know how you feel, like.. not feeling trusted enough." He says and Icarus frowns.

"Like what?" He asked and Steve looks at him. "Oh come on, you tell Chris so many things you never tell me.. Don't you?" He says and Icarus looks away. "But that's different, he's my friend.. and you're my.." He paused and looked away.

"Your what? Continue, Icarus.." Robin looks at him and Icarus sighs. "Robin, I'm so sad we never knew each other in high school, who knows, maybe you'd be my best friend and not this idiot." He says and Steve smirks. "I'm your idiot." He says and Icarus rolls his eyes as Robin just smiled.

The buzzer goes off as the man walks in through the door and over to them who they look up at. He chuckles, "where were you three going?" He asked and Icarus puts his head down.

As the men set them back up right, Icarus sighed as he looked at Robin and Steve. "If we die tonight, we'll come back and haunt these fuckers." He whispers into Robin's ear, the girl chuckling. The man walks over to Steve and bended down to his level. "Try telling the truth this time, yes?" He says.

"It will make your visit with Dr. Zharkov less painful." He says with one hand on Steve's shoulder and Icarus looks down. He looks over when Steve starts panicking, "wait a second, hold on, wait," he said and Icaruse notices the huge needle.

"Okay! Wait, wait, wait! What is that thing?" He asked and Icarus glares at the doctor. "It will help you talk." He says before grabbing Steve's hair. "Don't!" Icarus yells, "did you even clean that thing?!" Steve yelled at him and then he starts screaming when the needle is injected into his neck.

authors note i downloaded all of the episodes to make edits : )