seventeen.

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

"So its a date right?"

"Jimin-"

"Bro its a fucking date."

"I'll drop you off right here." Jungkook threatened, but his foot didn't waver from the gas as the two sped down the road in the youngers black jeep.

It was later that day and the two were on their way back to Jungkooks apartment. He was going to film today and Jimin insisted he should be in it.

"You can't leave me here," the blonde started, "Besides, I bring the views."

Jungkook just laughed and turned into the parking garage, "Right." The older boy was very likable, that became instantly known when he was in one of Jungkooks videos for the first time. It's impossible not to love those pretty eyes and stunning smile. Of course, the younger was not about to stroke the boys ego.

"So what are we filming?" Jimin asked, hopping out of the jeep and following his friend out of the garage and into the stairwell.

The younger boy waved his keycard over the pad and unlocked the door to his level. "Just a casual video, to talk to them and stuff."

"Are you going to tell them about Taehyung being your cameraman?" Jimin asked, there was probably another hundred questions running through his mind and the ravenette was prepared for whatever they may be.

He just shrugged and shoved the key card back in his wallet and found his apartment keys, "Probably not, I could use that for another video later on when I'm lazy and too dumb to think of something else."

The lock clicked as it opened, the smell of vanilla and old pizza hitting the two as they entered the apartment. Jimins nose scrunched as he dropped his backpack on one of the stools by the island. "You should really use all that money you have to hire a maid."

Jungkook glanced around his apartment, it was nice and had new furniture he ordered a few weeks ago. The sleek black couches and coffee table matched the kitchen cabinets and the specks of black in the marble counters. The only color in his apartment was a coloring page Jimin painter blindfolded for one of his videos and a red hoodie on the floor. "I think it's gotten better."

The blonde just nodded and poked the pizza box with growing interest. "Oh definitely, there's only about three articles of clothing decorating your lavish crib this time."

"Lavish crib." Jungoook chuckled, "Nice."
The younger pulled out his phone and opened twitter, he usually would let people know when he's deciding to go live.

"Can I have a slice?" the boy caved once poking the box wasn't enough, not even the lunch he had today since there were two squirrels stealing his snacks

Jungkook hummed with a nod and went to grab his filming equipment from his room. His camera could always be found anywhere, but he recently went live playing a video game and knew that's where he left it.

"So what exactly would Taehyung be doing if a lot of your videos are usually you sitting talking, playing video games, or dancing?" Jimin asked once the younger had returned.

The camera was set up on the kitchen island so the two boys were able to sit on the stools. It was big enough to allow the tripod to be set a distance away so both the two boys could be seen without sitting on top of each other. "That's kind of the point, now I can do more types of videos." Jungkook explained, "Plus vlogging will be a lot easier."

"Thirty bucks an hour." Jimin mumbled. He picked at another piece of cold pizza and watched his friend hook cables from his computer to the camera and all this stuff that took way more then ten minutes. "You were suppose to go live three minutes ago according to your tweet."

The ravenette just laughed lightly and opened the youtube tab and started the live stream. "I'm always late, they know that."

The number count of viewers started to rise rapidly and Jungkook couldn't help but smile widely. The boy waved at the camera frantically with both hands and the other just grinned at the youngers cute actions.

"Hi guys welcome back," Jimin greeted, "I'm taking over this channel and saving you guys from this weirdo."

Jungkook stopped and glared playfully at his friend, "Hey, be nice."

The two scrolled through the live chat and talked to the viewers for a while, some of the most random topics came about that had them laughing their asses off for minutes or they just played little games which consisted of Jimin just wanting to go through Jungkooks phone.

It wasn't until almost two hours later that Jimin started to complain about food again and the cold pizza wasn't doing it for him.

"Alright guys," Jungkook smiled at the camera, "That was fun, as always, but we're going to head out. I need to feed this baby." he said glancing at the blonde beside him.
"I'll be posting something this weekend and I have new ideas coming for the channel. Bye guys." And he ended the live.

"Can we get pizza?"

bro idk how technology works
so that's as vague as it'll be