....More Important To Me....

SANA 

"Yes, yes! I will move in" My answer was almost immediate.

Jihyos arms wrapped around me. I could feel her happiness radiate all around. "Thank you Sana.."

"I'll be with you forever"

"You better be"
———

I decided to adventure out. Jihyo had just started her shower so I had plenty of time.

I slowly closed the door then went for those jet black one.

My anxiety and fear rose up. My had went on the fancy nob and turned. It actually opened.

JIHYO

Sana was nowhere to be found.

I walked all around. I looked over and saw the door cracked open. I didn't want her in there.

I peaked through the crack and saw her touching things and walking around. I opened the door all the way.

"Did I leave the door open?"

"Ah! I thought.." Sana put her head down then walked out. I grabbed her wrist before she could.

"Why were you in here?"

"I was just curious.." she looked around.

"Curious even after last time.." I could never forgive myself.

"I wasn't thinking of that...just, how did you get into this, this stuff" she looked at me then played with the leather strings on a flogger.

I couldn't tell her. "Sana it's better if you don't know.."

"I want to" I gritted my teeth at her.

"You can't get everything you want Sana"

"Yes I can" She walked over and trailed her hand up my arm. A shiver ran through my body. She was trying to seduce me.

"I know this game..Stop" she just bit her lip then moved her hand to my hip.
"I'm not playing a game." She leaned down and kissed my bare side.

"Tell me?" I shook me head knowing she'd continue her touch. She lifted up shirt.

"Sana..if your not playing a game then what are you doing? I'm not telling you" She furrowed her eyebrows in a cute frustration.
"Shh" her lips trailed up my stomach then to my neck.

I lightly kissed her lips. She pushed me back and I fell to the bed behind us. She must've done this before.

"Hey..let's make deal" I was curious about her past relationships and I wanted her to stop being so annoying with the questions "Yeah what~"

"You tell me about any one thing I want and I'll do the same for you"

"Ok deal!" We laid on the bed and began are conversation.

"Tell me about your past relationships with people, have you ever kissed anyone else?"

"I never had a relationship but possibly with Dahyun..I never really knew if we were dating or not but then she told me she liked Momo so I guess we were never a thing. I don't know...and I kissed Tzuyu not that night but another"

"No guys ever tried to get in your pants?" She laughed at me. "No!"

"Any girls?" She laughed then got a shocked look on her face. "No! You made me remember something bad. Ahh"

"Tell me"      "One night Momo was super, like super drunk. She gets somewhat flirty when drunk so that night she was so bad...she started to give me a lap dance and dirty talk. Ahh ok I'm done telling you!" I chuckled at her as she showed me her goosebumps.

SANA

"Ok my question now! How did you get into this stuff" Jihyo turned on to her back then looked up at the ceiling. I did the same.

"That guy..you call 'guy'." I knew it had something to do with him.

"I was his submissive"

"I'll explain more..I was to do everything he wanted at all times and that meant with everything." Why in the world would you want to be someone's slave.

"Why though?" She turned and looked at me.

"It kept me out of my bad state of mind..I was able to let lose and give all my worries to him"

"And all that involved this?" She nodded.

"It's simpler than you think"

"What do you get from being a submissive?"

"Your dominate." Jihyo looked down at her hands.

"So that's where are rules came from..."

"Yes..but now I don't do it anymore because your more important to me" Jihyo grabbed my hands.

"I love you Baby" she made me so happy. I was glad she was getting closer to me.

"Thank you for telling me..it really means a lot to me. I love you too princess."