8

Namjoon POV : The Next Morning

Staring down into my bowl of cereal wasn't helping, and I couldn't shake the feeling in my gut. There was something about her and I just couldn't figure it out.

She was all too easy to tease, and I enjoyed flirting with her way too much. But...it wasn't like it was with the other girls. I wasn't doing it just to fill a void.

I WANTED to flirt with her.

I WANTED to tease her and see her blush.

Why?

What made her so different? I barley know the woman...

As I pondered I heard the front door open and Taehyung walked in with a goofy smile. He didn't see me at first and started making his way up the stairs, so I called out to him.

"Oi!"

He jumped a little and turned around to me. "Hyung?" he looked at the time on his phone. "Why are you awake its 7am?"

"I couldn't sleep. Are you just now getting home?" I asked as he started to walk over to me.

"Maybe." he grinned sheepishly.

"Wow...that good of a first date?"

"I didn't sleep with him, if that's what you're implying." he plopped down in front of me with a banana starting to peel it.

I took another bite before commenting. "Could have fooled me by the way he dragged you up into his bedroom and then never came back down." I smirked.

"Yeah but we didn't sleep together." He shrugged.

"That's good then I guess." I said eyeing him. He wouldn't look away from his banana and I got suspicious. "What did you guys do?"

He looked up. "You want me to go into details?"

"No." I said raising a hand. "No thanks."

"What about you?" He asked. "When did you get home?"

"I'm not sure I wasn't paying attention to the time."

"Did you spend the night?"

"No."

"No?" he asked a little too surprised.

"No I didn't."

"So then...you didn't sleep with her?"

I put my spoon down and gave him my full attention. "Would it matter if I did?"

"Yes." he said staring me in the eyes.

I leaned back and crossed my arms. "No, I didn't sleep with her. I flirted, but nothing else."

"Mmmm." He hummed.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Spit it out Tae." I said now annoyed with his tone.

"It was just surprising to see you guys alone together and in a hot tub. It's not like you to not make a move."

"Who said I didn't make a move?" I teased.

"Hyung!" he scolded throwing his banana peel down.

"Oh stop. It wasn't a big deal."

"What did you do?"

"Their hot tub has a speaker radio, so when a song I liked came on I danced with her." I shrugged. "That's all."

"Thats...very romantic."