twenty.

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

It was a lot later then he expected to stay up, the glow of his computer screen was slowly being drowned out by the lightening of the sky seeping through the curtains.

Taehyung glanced once more at the ravenette on his screen and the light laugh coming through the speakers before clicking out of the tab and shutting his laptop. There was no way he'd make it through school today with zero hours of sleep.

He would have to sleep for most of the day in order to be rested enough to get lunch later after school. It didn't occur to him that he didn't have Jungkooks number in order to get a hold of him. There was only one person he knew that could fix that for him.

Jimin got the text from his friend as he stepped out of the black jeep parked in the school lot. "Taehyung wants your number." the blonde looked over to his friend.

Jungkook rose an eyebrow and adjusted his backpack on his shoulder. "It's probably for today, so we can meet up."

"Oh yeah, for your date." Jimin smiled and texted the brunette back.

The younger just rolled his eyes and pushed open the gates to the school courtyard. This was one of the days he wasn't running to first period since he's never late to pick up Jimin. "It's not a date."

"Anyone who goes to get sushi on a friday night with an attractive guy cannot tell me it isn't a date." Jimin was persistent. All the way until they had to part ways to go to their separate home rooms.

Jungkook was never one to talk in class, or rarely participate unless necessary. It was only recently that he started to talk to Taehyung who usually had no idea what was going on in class. When the late bell rang, the younger knew he wasn't coming to class and today he would have to entertain himself.

This consisted on doodles and phone games that only looked good because of Jimins glittery pens that were still in his backpack. The blonde friend was especially happy to see the drawings later on at lunch.

Taehyung has still not made it to school, and Jungkook was wondering if he would actually hear from the boy today.

He didn't get a text until the school day was over, he had just left Jimins house once he was dropped off.

Jungkook added him as a contact and sent a quick text back saying it was okay

Jungkook added him as a contact and sent a quick text back saying it was okay. He'd have just enough time to go home, change, and feed the cat which still had no name.

It was a little earlier then they planned when Jungkook parked on the side of the road neat the sushi place. He was too lazy to change so he left the apartment before he expected to.

He didn't expect to see Taehyung already inside typing away at his phone.

"Hey," the younger said to get the boys attention as he walked inside.

Taehyung locked his phone and set it face down on the table. With a smile he greeted the younger back, "Hey, you're early."

"I'm just so excited to eat sushi that you're paying for." Jungkook said with a smile as well, it was seemingly contagious.

The brunette chuckled and picked up the small menu, "Yeah okay. Shouldn't you be paying?" he asked, eyes still on the menu and catching the others attention, "based on that super nice car you came in."

Jungkook smiled proudly, he really did love his jeep. "She's beautiful I know." he said, "What'd you drive in?"

"I walked."

"Do you not have a car?" Jungkook asked, watching the other set the menu down and meet his eyes with a casual shrug and shake of his head.

The ravenette just hummed and leaned back in the seat, "I just figured you did. You must be loaded since you're affording flying to France and staying however long you want."

"My parents are loaded." Taehyung corrected. "I'd like to work for my own money."

"That's beautiful really, now did you do your homework grasshopper?" Jungkook said.

They were interrupted momentarily as a waiter came by to take their orders. Jungkook let Taehyung do all the ordering since he wasn't that picky and would eat pretty much anything. It was one of Jin's favorite traits about him.

Once the waiter walked away, Taehyung directed his attention back to the younger boy, "You mean watching all your videos?"

He just nodded, "Yes, I need you to know who you'll be working for." Jungkook said.

"A crackhead is what I've noticed." Taehyung said with a light laugh, he was happy to make he other smile, now knowing Jungkook wasn't easily offended or made upset.

Jungkook was pretty content, "We're going to work great together."

i know i just started this but i'm
already planning another story
vote for quicker updates!!!