73

🖤 liked by samholland1999, imogenleaver and 13,497 others

harryholland64: I stole her for the day and I'm not ashamed to admit it 🔥
tagged: essiemulligan99

View all comments

Heyjuju you should get a better gf

hxrryhxllxnd yeah. Get a gf who doesn't ignore you

xxxyourmumxxx Harry you deserve better

vivaMrStark yeah get an actually actress and not a failed one lmao

benjperkins you're a lucky man Harry x

tomdayastan babe you do you sweetie

parkerbucky Essie doesn't deserve you

stuckyismyotp babe you and Essie are perfect ❤️

thorki is she in her pyjamas 😂

* * *

Thankfully Essie didn't have access to her instagram still. Although, that didn't stop the look of sadness on Harry's face whenever he scrolled through the comments on his recent photo of her. He understood that people were trying to look out for him but they didn't know the circumstances, so it was uncalled for but at the same time but splashing their relationship on the internet had those backlashes.

Harry stayed over at Tom and Harrison's with Essie and laying in bed, he believed that Essie was asleep as he read through the comments. He didn't deserve anyone better because he didn't deserve Essie. He had ever experienced a love for someone like the way he does for Essie and despite being young he could just be thinking that way but deep down he didn't think so. This was love, he knew it was. There could be no other explanation.

He quickly grew sick and tired of the comments and put his phone away. Sighing deeply, he curled up in bed and felt Essie roll onto her side and rest her head on his chest, her hair tickling him. "Harry," she mumbled.

"What's up, babe?" He asked, his voice still layered with annoyance and sadness from the comments but he tried his best to hide it but, unlike Tom, he was not the best actor and it still shone through.

"I don't feel very well," she said.

"What do you mean?" She sat up, and pressed her hand onto her chest and rubbed it. "Your chest?" Essie nodded.

"It's like a big stabbing pain."

Harry sat up quickly. He shouted for his brother and Harrison who both shouted "shut up!". Shaking his head, he adjusted Eddie's sitting position as she began to breathe in a jagged manner, panic settling in. He couldn't tear his eyes away from her. There was no way he was going to let anything bad happen to her again.

"Am...amb..."

"No, don't try to speak, save your breath, Esme," Harry hushed her, understanding what she was trying to say as he rang for an ambulance.

There they waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Fifteen minutes later there was still nothing.

Thirty minutes the blue lights appeared outside of the window and the sirens echoed around the street. The hammering knocks on the front door woke Harrison who let the paramedics in, unsure of why they were here and Tom sluggishly shuffled out of his room. Harry called out to the paramedics, who hurried into the bedroom and tended to Essie.

They straight away gave her an oxygen mask as they took some more vitals. Tom and Harrison stood in the doorway in shock. The feeling of guilt welled up in their stomachs from their replies to Harry's shout.

"Is she going to be okay?" Asked Harrison who nibbled his thumbnail.

One of the paramedics glanced over to him, "yes, however, it would be best if she didn't travel for a few weeks. A minimum of three because of tonight's occurrence. It's a common side affect of her previous issue that you have told us about so you just need to monitor her and her blood pressure and heart rate. If this continues get her to the hospital, but she should be fine."

"Okay, thank you," replied Tom as he moved out of the way of one of the paramedics.

"We have a portable oxygen mask and container that you will need to take with you everywhere just in case. Because other than needing more oxygen, everything is fine."

The paramedic returned with the oxygen tank and the attached masked and perched it in the corner of the room before talking the group through how to use it and other important information and they were soon leaving.

Essie slumped into Harry's side and wiped her eyes. "Why is it always me?" She asked.

"The world is simply testing you because the know you are strong enough to battle its obstacles, darling," said Tom.

"And you'd jump over the obstacles as if they were trampolines, Esme."