World Tour

Jinyoung bit his lip.

He shouldn't be thinking about it at the moment.

But he is.

His husband looked so sexy on stage that he wanted Jaebum to do things to him right then and there.

He heard his name being called, looking over to see Yugyeom.

"It's time to go on hyung," he said and Jinyoung nodded, fixing himself and following Yugyeom to go on stage.
——————

Jinyoung closed the door behind him after they got home.

They took off their shoes and Jinyoung didn't waste a single second on jumping into his husband, kissing him.

Jaebum tried not to fall back and looked at his wife in confusion.

"Not that I don't like this but what's going on Nyoung-ah?" Jaebum asked.

"You're solo stage," Jinyoung said and whined.

Jaebum looked at his wife and smirked. "I see," he said, wrapping his arms around Jinyoungs waist and pulling him close to him.

Jinyoung looked at his husband, eyes full of lust.

"I'll take care of you baby," Jaebum said, lifting Jinyoung up and taking them to their bedroom, Jinyoung giggling on the way.
——————

Jinyoung squinted as he felt the suns rays hitting his eyes.

He stretched and yawned, feeling his husbands arms around his waist tighten.

"You're up early," Jinyoung asked him.

"So are you," Jaebum replied.

Jinyoung hummed, snuggling close to his husband.

It was a quiet morning.

Until it was interrupted by a phone ringing.

Jaebum sighed, rolling over his wife for a bit and answering the phone.

"Hello?" He said, laying back down.

"Jaebum can you two come over in a bit?" He heard Mark say.

Jaebum blinked. "Yeah why? Something happened?" Jaebum asked.

Jinyoung turned to look at his husband, moving to lay on top of him. What's wrong? Jinyoung asked when their eyes connected.

Jaebum shrugged his shoulders and then heard Youngjae. "It's nothing bad hyung, I promise!" He said.

Jaebum looked at his wife again, who looked at him with a confused expression.

"Okay we'll be there soon," Jaebum said and they said their goodbyes.

"What did Mark-hyung and Youngjae want?" Jinyoung asked and sat up on his husband.

Jaebum sat up, Jinyoung now sitting on his lap.

"Mark and Youngjae say they have good news to tell us," Jaebum replied. Jinyoung wondered what it was.

"We still have time," Jaebum said, kissing the side of Jinyoungs neck.

"We need to shower," Jinyoung told him. "We'll shower together," Jaebum said.

"Hmmm," Jinyoung said, their naked bodies getting hotter.

"Come on baby," Jaebum said, his deep voice making Jinyoung shiver.

"Shower," Jinyoung said and Jaebum picked him up, taking them to the bathroom.

They were almost late to Marks and Youngjae's.
———————