29

Update💕

Jungkook knew what he had to do. He walked up to his desk with shaky hands and sat down in front of his computer. He sighed as he tried to gain his composure and finally he pressed the button to go live.

"Hiiiiiiii"
"YAAAAAAAAAAS"
"HIHIHIHIHI"
"Hiiii I'm hereeee" read all the comments before people noticed how Jungkook's eyes were.

"OMG WHAT HAPPENED"
"whatttt haaappppeennneeddd"
"WHICH ONE OF Y'ALL HOES HURT MY KING!?" people began commenting and Jungkook chuckled softly.

"Hi, guys. How are you?" Jungkook asked softly.
"I was going on a date but oh well, that'll have to wait."
"I was eating but now I'm gonna cut a hoe"
"Jungkookie please. What happened!?" his fans asked.

Jungkook sighed before he spoke up.
"Today... I... I want to confess something I did. Something stupid. Something... I could never forgive myself for. And may have even cost me someone I love so much." Jungkook managed. He was so scared for all the hate his Jiminie was going to get.
"Oh nooo. What happened!?" said most of the comments.

"I.. I met someone. Someone so beautiful and kind. Someone who thought of everyone but just not themselves. Someone who walked away from me for my own good but... But I drove that person away. " Jungkook began tearing up.
"Oh nooo. Poor girl!"
"AW kookie. It's okay. She'll be back."
"It's okay you messed up. Relationships are hard." Most of the comments tried to comfort him. Jungkook was so shocked that nobody was going crazy about him dating.

"What did you do to drive her or him away?" Said one comment.
"So, basically. I met him a few weeks ago but I've known him a long time. I've seen him so many times and I was always curious about him. I had just seen his eyes and his eyes were like windows to my soul. That's right, not his. Mine. A part of me lived in him. His eyes always held this emotion where he could just see the real me. HIs eyes guys... They're so beautiful. They're like little crescents when he smiles. They literally twinkle. " Jungkook said softly and wiped his tears.

"We went on a date to disneyland. Had churros. Had fun. We.... We were already in love. We just felt the sparks fly. And I just knew he was meant to call me his own. So went on another date. His eyes smiled when he saw me again. His beautiful eyes. That drew me to him, that were only on me... "
" AWWWWWWWWWW. "
"THAT'S SO CUTE. I WANNA DIE"
"Aww our baby is all grown up." his fans acted like his family.

"But I messed up. I... I just... Refused to accept him, and just... Own up to our relationship to two of my closest friends. That's right. I couldn't even tell them. I just called it a casual thing.." Jungkook explained.
"Ouch.😔"
"Oh kook💀."
"Boi.🙃"

"Yeah... I really messed up... And the way his eyes just... Lost all those emotions. All that love. All that twinkle just..." Jungkook closed his eyes and his fans sighed.
"He just walked away from me. He didn't even... Yell at me or hit me. He just walked away." Jungkook cupped his head briefly.
"Noooo not the twinkle"
"HIS PRETTY EYE SMILE DIED!?! NOOOO"
"protecc"
"I would have smacked you in the mouth. What a precious bean" one fan said and made Jungkook chuckle slightly.

"Oh he should have. But he's just.... Too precious." Jungkook smiled.
"Everything was so good but I just... He walked away from me for the sake of me." Jungkook explained.
"Oh forget the haters, bean. We love youuuuu"
"No, beannnn. You don't have to leave him."
"NO BEAN. YOU'RE OUR FAMILY. WE LOVE YOU."
"Beannnnn. Our kookie is sorry. Forgive him. Please, bean."
"I HOPE BEAN IS WATCHING. IF NOT I'M GONNA SOB" The fans wrote and Jungkook was so thankful for his stars. He had the best fans in the world.

"I bet hes jst a golddiger"
"*He's, *Just and *gold-digger. And no he's not. And you're a hoe."
"DON'T YOU DARE CALL OUR BEAN A GOLD DIGGER."
"Shut up, trick ass hoe."
"He's probably way prettier than your ugly ass."
"Shut up dead cells are coming off of your existence."
"BEGONE THOT VAPOURISE"

Jungkook chuckled softly and wiped his tears off.
"I really hope he's watching this. I..." Jungkook sighed.
"GIVE HIM A KISS, YOU STUPID BUNNY."
"Okay.." Jungkook gave the camera a flying kiss.
"Tell him you love him."
"I love you. I really do." Jungkook said with a shaky voice.
"Say sorry, baby."
"I'm so sorry, baby. If you're watching this. Please... Please forgive me. I understand you need time but please just... I swear I'll be the best boyfriend ever. Just come back. Don't go away like this. Don't leave me. I can't live without you." Jungkook said touching the side of the computer hoping Jimin was watching.

"Guys , thank you for always loving me and helping me. I... Wouldn't be here without you guys. I love you all, so much. I really do. I hope at least you guys know that."

" I'm crying. "
"PLEASE BEAN. WE LOVE YOU AND WE'RE SORRY."
"We love you AND bean, so much."
"Yes, bean. Our baby messed up but he really loves you. He's telling us. He's telling the world. Don't give up just yet." Said one fan.

"I just hope you watched. I love you, baby. Bye." Jungkook turned the camera off.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I didn't use the word ARMY because its not truly ARMY without complete BTS. 🗿 :3

What will Jimin do now?

How will Jungkook's hyungs react?