fancy

"I DON'T WANT JUST ANYONE, I LOVE YOU!-"

YOUR LITTLE ROOFTOP RENDEZVOUS continued with Katsuki after school. You really enjoyed your time with him there, sneaking sweet embraces and small kisses and just talking to each other with occasional swear word and yelling. You even found him coming up there during lunch, where you and your friends normally go. He had thought you hadn't seen him sneaking glances at you.

You preferred to keep him a secret, not wanting him to face any type of unwanted attention or backlash. A few of your friends were also biased against the fact of dating someone younger. You planned to reveal it soon, though. You didn't care though, you thought he was amazing.

You were falling in love with him, and you loved it.

When you're up on that roof with him, locked in a silent embrace, the wind blowing peacefully, it was so gorgeous. You wouldn't let anything take that away from you. That part of your day was the most peaceful moments you'd ever have in your life.

"I love you..." , you mumbled out in class, subconsciously. Just thinking of him. Sayaka, who sat next to you, gave you a questioning glance.

"Love who?" She whispered to you. You jolted, not expecting her to have heard you. You became nervous for a moment but then quickly thought of a reasonable response. "You. I love you, Sayaka." , you blew a playful kiss in her direction.

She rolled her eyes and continued to pay attention. You sighed in relief that she hadn't been willing to say anything further. The only thing you wanted was to see Katsuki. You've never been the type to chase boys but he was different. He wasn't mindless, wasn't afraid to speak his mind to you and sure, he's a bit brash but he can be really sweet if he tries.

You continued to jot down notes at a rapid pace with your pink ink pen. The class door opened but you decided not to pay much attention to it. That is until someone called out to you, "Um, Honto-Senpai? I'm here to escort you to uh...Class A!" A flustered, spectacle wearing boy haired make who you had never seen before in your life yelled out. Your teacher nodded at you. And so you left with him.

As you two walked down the numerous halls of U.A. he tried to stay as much at a distance from you as possible. "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" A huge blush spread across his face.

"N-Not at all! My name is Tenya Lida, class rep of class A!" His sturdy voice rang out through the halls. That's so cute. You giggled. " I'm sure you know me so, feel free to just call me [Name], Lida."

He nodded, excited you offered your first name and you were his future mentor.

You had both reached the class, you could hear the energetic kids bustling with excitement and Aizawa ushering them to quiet down. Lida opened the door for you and you entered without hesitation, nodding at him as thanks.