(8)

The werewolves

Kenzie's pov

"Lets play Werewolf." Elton says as everyone just sits there. "It's like mafia. We'll make it for TFIL."

"Let's play." Jake says standing up and stretching.

"I'll moderate it." Skylar smiles and goes to grab paper. The living room is full. Colby and I are sitting on the love sack. Corey, Devyn, Kat, and Sam are sitting on the couch Jake and Elton are on the smaller couch and Skylar was sitting on a chair.

"Okay I wrote roles on these note cards. So I'll have each of you pick one then I'll explain." She walks around. When it gets to Colby and I we both grab our cards.

I'm the Werewolf.

Skylar begins to explain the rules. "The Werewolves. We have two in this game. The goal of the werewolves is to decide together on one villager to secretly kill off during the night, while posing as villagers during the day so they're not killed off themselves. One by one they'll kill off villagers and win when there are either the same number of villagers and werewolves left, or all the villagers have died. This role is the hardest of all to maintain, because these players are lying for the whole damn game." She finishes reading from her phone.

"Next is. The Seer. She or he is basically able to point out one player in the middle of the night if the person he or she points at is a werewolf the moderate. I. Must nod yes. If they are not I must nod no. The seer is allowed to say if they know who a werewolf is but this would give you away to the other werewolf causing you to be killed off next." Sky finishes that role.

"Next up is. The Doctor. They have the ability to heal themselves or another villager when called awake. Should they heal themselves, then will be safe from being killed by the werewolves, or they can heal a fellow villager. Easy. Four down." She reads.

"This next role is an additional role because we have so many people. The Witch.  When the Witch is added to the game they have two powers throughout the night. They are allowed to poison one person. And they are allowed to bring a person back from the dead. But only once throughout the whole game. Then the rest of you out villagers."  She smiles and looks around.

"So all but two of you are parting it up late at night." She gets everyone to laugh. "After the party has finished yo."

"Can you tell us who wasn't at the party?" Corey asks putting his hand up.

"No. Shut up. You all head home and go to sleep. Close your eyes." I close my eyes and wait.

"May the two werewolves wake up." I open my eyes, and look around, trying to only use my eyes so Colby doesn't feel me move. I see Jakes eyes are open. I smile.

"Who do the werewolves want to kill?" Sky asks and Jake points at Kat. I nod.

"Werewolves back to your dens. May the seer wake up." There's a pause. "The seer may go back to sleep."

"May the Doctor or Nurse wake up to save an innocent." Colby shifts next to me. "The Doctor or nurse may go back to sleep." Sky laughs.

"May the witch wake up. Does the witch want to poison someone?" Pause. "Would the witch like to bring a nonexisting dead person back?" Sky questions causing people to laugh.

"Everyone may wake up. The werewolves had struck after the banging party that was thrown in the biggest village house. They were quick to kill Katrina Stuart." I look around acting like I was surprised.

"The Doctor or nurse was unable to save her in time." Sky says sadly.

Katrina looks around. "Rude. I only got to see one person." She holds up the seer card and then lays it on the coffee table. "I won't give it away."

"The witch did not poison anyone and she or he has not been able to bring anyone back yet." Sky continues.

"The village is called to the town hall to vote on who might be the werewolves." Sky walks over to Colby and me.

"Who do you two think a werewolf might be?" She puts a fist out like she has a microphone.

"Corey." Colby says watching Colby's reaction.

"Sam." I said looking over at Sam.

"Kenzie. Because she chose me." Sam says looking at me.

"Kat your dead." Sky skips over Kat.

"Um Jake." Devyn says pointing at Jake.

"Colby picks me Because he's the werewolf himself. Killing off his best friends girlfriend." Corey says pointing at Colby.

"Corey." Elton says looking at Corey and then at Colby.

"Jake your the last one. If you pick Corey he dies. If you pick Devyn or Elton. Corey still dies. If you pick anyone else then the council was indecisive and no one dies."

"Kenzie." Jake says pointing at me. "Because she's just sitting there like she didn't kill Kat."

"So the council was indecisive."

"Everyone goes back home and eats their super after a long day of arguing about who the werewolves are. Everyone close your eyes for night time." Sky says.

"May the werewolves wake up." I open my eyes and Jake is looking around. Kat looks over at me and put a heart up with her hands. "Who do the werewolves want to kill?" Sky asks looking between Jake and I.

Colby shuffles next to me and I move trying g to get comfortable again. "Stop moving Colby before I become a werewolf and kill you." I say causing the room to laugh. "Can The werewolf kill Colby for me please." I move my arms like I'm praying and point at Colby.

"The werewolves may return to their den." Sky laughs as I try and get comfortable again. Colby puts his arm around me and shifts again but it makes it easy for me to sit. "Better." He whispers in my ear.

"Yes." I whisper back as Sky begins to talk.

"May the seer not wake up because she is floating above us watching us peacefully be killed off by werewolves." Sky says causing the group to laugh again.

"May the doctor wake up. Who may the doctor like to save." Pause. "Okay The Doctor may return to his or her rest."

"May the witch wake up. Would you like to poison someone?" Pause. "Would you like to bring Kat back. But Kat would have no powers." Pause again.

"Everyone wakes happy and ready to start the day. Not realizing that the werewolves had attempted to kill the doctor. The doctor was able to save himself before death was brought onto him." Jax runs into the room with Circa. Jax lays under Colby and I.

"The witch had slipped some poison into Devyn Lundy's coffee late last night. Causing her to pass away in the morning." Sky says and put a hand on her chest.

"The council must meet at the mess hall to make a decision." Sky says and walks to Elton.

"Who is a werewolf?"

"Kenzie." Elton says pointing at me. I glare at him.

"Sam." Jake says pointing at Sam. Sam throws his hands up.

"I have done nothing to you." Jake laughs and shrugs.

"You are dead via poison." Sky skips Devyn.

"Jake." Corey says laughing. "Jake. Is. The. Fucking. Werewolf."

Jake throws his hands up. "Really y'all just gonna kill an innocent."

"Elton." He's being to quiet over there.

"Corey." I say when sky walks over to me. "You are throwing the balm on him. Because you are the witch and poisoned your own girlfriend." I say looking at him. He stammers.

"Colby you are the deciding factor." Sky says.