Prologue

Two years ago, November 4th, 2017

Two years ago,
November 4th, 2017

          The music was the only thing being heard throughout her ears as it took over every inch of her body from the way it engulfed her and allowed her to be so in tune with it to where she had no control over the way her hips gyrated against her boyfriends lower half.

Wasted wasn't the word to describe the way that she was feeling and if she knew that things were going to be like this she would've stayed her intoxicated ass home where it was safe and she wasn't so close from wanting to jump on her boyfriend's bones in the bathroom of this club.

Who would've thought that she would be here right now in the club, shaking her drunk ass that she didn't even think she could shake.

Life was full of the unknown.

Turning her head to the left of her, she could feel his eyes burning a hole in her head but she refused to look because she had a man that she loved behind her but why was it taking everything in her to refrain herself from looking.

Dragging her eyes from the dance floor, she finally looked up in the eyes of the man that couldn't seem to leave her face alone. The smirk that he plastered on his face showed one of a man that knew he reigned power and respect by the way his section was filled with many men, she couldn't help but to tilt her head and study him to try and give herself some clues as to what he possibly do to make him act so powerful.

It wasn't long before her boyfriend tilted her head up to his and stuck his tongue down her throat but she wasn't into it.  Her head was too far gone and she wanted to know what was the purpose of this man staring at her, why make her feel so uncomfortable even with the man that she loved arms wrapped so tightly around her.

Sure enough, she was supposed to feel safe in his arms but she was far from that feeling. The urge to pee suddenly rushed through her and she lightly pushed her boyfriend off of her before holding up one finger and giving him a small smile. "Ya girl got to take a piss really quick and I'm not about to be Jada Pinkett Smith on this dance floor in this club tonight."

Lifting his hand up in the air, he sent a hard smack to her ass before grabbing a handful of it. "Lemme come with you so we could have a quickie real quick."

Holding up her finger, she waved it in his face and plastered a serious expression before she bursted out in laughter. "Stop, I'm tryna be serious here. We're not having a quickie in this club no matter how tempted I am right now."

"Come on man, when you gonna stop fronting with this innocent act?" He stressed with an angry expression.

Her face scrunched up once she realized what he just asked her, "Innocent act? I didn't know that me finally having sex with you meant that we have to sleep together in public places. Are you seriously getting angry right now?"