Family Reunion

"M-mom "

"What?" Says jimin.

"M-my m-mom s-s-shes here" Y/N says shockingly.

"That's impossible you said she died" Rm says.

"I saw her die right in front of me," Her voice cracking. " I-i- d-dont,"

" Y/N, Y/N calm down right now we can go in there and kill everyone and leave your mom alive, or we can knock her out. Lucky for you I brought both a smoke bomb and sleeping gas" Jimin says smiling.

She wipes the tears she didn't know she had.

"Yea we can do that."

"When that happens we will get Y/N's mom , and leave and save this one for another day." Rm says.

They all nod.

Y/N opens the door for jimin to throw the smoke bomb in first. Hoseok goes over to hold the door with Y/N preventing people from getting out. Seconds later jimin then throws in the sleeping gas after minutes the smoke dies down a little.

All the members walk in, Y/N rushing and scanning every body

Until She stops.

And drops to the floor in tears touching her moms face.

"H-how!?" She says while crying.

"Y/N we got to go, there's cameras in here and the smoke is almost gone, c'mon help me." Tae says pulling Y/N up.

Y/n puts her mom on her shoulder, then Tae does the same helping Y/N drag her mom out.

They all head back the way they came. Heading closer to the exit. Rm's man still there all rowed up with guns in there hands aiming toward the corner. Where the members soon pass.

"It's just us" Rm says with his hands up.

Which puts his men at ease.

"Take her and tie her up we will meet y'all at the warehouse." Rm says.

"Leave now" Rm says.

"Jin go with Y/N, the rest come with me."

They all get ropes and throw them to the top of the 'construction site'. Soon they all of them reach the top in unison.

"See you at the warehouse, and we'll get this settled and plan everything more carefully, ok? " Rm says staring at her with his hand on her shoulder.

"Yea" She smiles before walking away with Jin.

                           Y/N POV

I grab the keys from my pocket and hide my gun on the side of my pants.
I walk up to the car door and unlock it,
Me and Jin sit there in silence. I then get the car started and head back.

"What if your dad is not even your dad" Jin says out of curiosity.

My breath hitches thinking, if that's true then I was spending my childhood life with a total stranger!

"At this point it probably could be true, I don't even know anymore. " She says while sighing.

"Hey wanna hear something funny" Jin says nudging her arm.

"Sure go for it."

"Are you a bank account"

"...... "

"Because you got my interest" He then laughs his windshield wiper laugh while banging his hand on his thigh.

                       Third POV

Y/N and Jin then laugh together.

"Ah hah, I made you laugh" Jin says putting his hand up in success.

" Yah don't distract a driver, that's dangerous"

"It's not my fault I have a beautiful face, that's very hard to get over compared to you"

Y/N then puts her hand over her heart.
"Ouch, my confidence"

"I'm just playing with you, your actually very beautiful." Jin says taking a moment to admire her.

"Why thank you" she says flipping her hair.

"Don't get to cocky now" Jin says, then they both laugh.

They both soon arrive to the warehouse.

She walks in with Jin not far behind her she then goes to the group of familiar faces.

"Where is she" She says rm points to a room.

"Wait, Y/N" Rm says.

Y/N then faces toward RM.

"She is not going to remember you"

Heheheheheheheheheheheheh