PART 65: | THE MASSACRE OF ST. TROPEZ |

・ • ・ • ・

White light fades to red

As I enter the City of the Dead.

・ • ・ • ・

It was a calm evening in Saint Tropez until a huntress who was supposed to kill Natali came into town. There has been a lot of chaos going on, she was killing every vampire that she came across in town. She even killed a few witches who were practicing dark magic. Natali was informed of her whereabouts soon after she left a trail of bodies around the city.

- "It has been a long time since we had a hunter around here." Natali spoke, "Not even one dared to enter this city for more than a hundred years."

- "I say we just kill that hunter." Kol says.

- "Actually it's a huntress." Anna tells them entering the room, "And she's killing every vampire she sees."

- "How many?" Natali asks her.

- "Seventy bodies in two hours and counting." Anna replied.

- "She's going to regret coming into my town." Natali says, anger rising inside of her.

- "Do you think she came after you again?" Anna asked.

- "What do you mean again?" Kol questioned looking at them, waiting for someone to give him an answer.

- Natali was standing in front of large glass window that was looking over the city, "Many times over the centuries someone was sending hunters here to kill me." she tells him, "But no one killed this many of our people." she then turns towards Anna, "Spread the word and tell everyone to stay inside. Kol and I are gonna deal with this."

- "I can help." Anna says.

- "You'll help by spreading the word." Natali tells her.

- "I meant to go with you." Anna said.

- "I know what you meant, but I can't lose you. It's too much of a risk." Natali told her and with that, they left her mansion.

After they exited the yard a gate was locked behind them. The most powerful witches and vampires were left there where they will be safe.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

Natali and Kol found her in a bar where she killed more vampires. A bar was in complete chaos. Furniture has been turned over and glass was broken all over the floor. They entered a bar just as she fired another stake at a vampire, hitting him right into his heart. When she heard someone entering she turned around, pointing the crossbow at the two of them, but she couldn't see who they were.

- "I've heard you were looking for me." Natali spoke, stepping out of the shadows.

- "And you came right to me so I can kill you." A woman says, not taking her eyes off of them.

- Natali laughs, "No one managed to kill me, why do you think you will?"

- "I never miss." Woman says and fires a stake at them, but Kol caches it with his vampire speed right in front of Natali's chest and tosses it on the floor.

- "Two against one. Not a fair fight, but I accept it." She tells them.

- "Now, I could kill you easily, but where's the fun in that?" Natali told her, with a playful smirk before she lunged towards her, using her vampire speed she quickly took a crossbow from her hands and threw it away.