Chapter 2 - Meeting mom

There was a knock at the door. I knew without even checking who it was. I stood there, taking deep breaths. I looked over at Felix who was sitting on the couch in the living room. He gave me a reassuring smile. I was scared for so many reasons.

I hadn't seen my mom in person in a couple of years, as she lived all the way in Ireland and she had never arranged to meet me. She'd also only recently found out I was bisexual and dating Felix, whom she was about to meet. I had visions of my mom saying something insensitive and then a fight breaking out. Felix and my mom not getting along was one of my worst nightmares.

I grabbed the door handle and turned it slowly, knowing that now there was no turning back. I opened the door and there stood the postman.

"I have a package here for Mr Kjellberg." He stated with a blank expression on his face. I nodded and called Felix over. He signed his name, took the parcel and closed the door, entering the living room.

"What did you order?" I asked.

"A new mic. It's time to have some good quality on my channel." He smiled and opened up one of the flaps of the box. He took one look inside, widened his eyes and then immediately closed the box again without hesitation.

"Well that's not what I ordered..." He muttered. I stepped closer to try and snatch the box from him, but he shyed it away from me.

"What's in it?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Something that I wouldn't normally order."

"What?" He looked a little embarrassed. He was about to take it out of the box when he decided against it and stopped himself.

"No, I can't."

"Oh my god, you don't have to show me, just tell me what it is!" He breathed out heavily, knowing that he had lost this battle. It didn't take me much to win.

"It's a cock ring." I couldn't help but burst out laughing. I was laughing so much I felt a little sick.

"You've gotta be kidding me!" He shook his head slowly, a smile slowly creeping onto his face.

"Show me, I don't believe you." He rolled his eyes and reached his hand into the box. When he pulled it back out, like he said there would be, there was a cock ring in his hand. I began laughing even more and Felix joined in.

"Fe, are you into some kinky shit that you never told me about?" I said, trying as hard as I could to make sure he could actually understand what I was saying through all of the laughing.

"No, I swear! There must have been some mistake. This has to be somebody elses package and my names been put on it."

"Well, I'd check that no money has come out of your bank account for it. Jesus christ, I can't believe that..." I had finally calmed down enough so that I wasn't laughing hysterically every second. I had regained most of my composure.

"I don't think I can send it back either. I signed the thingy, didn't I?" I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms.

"You wanna send it back?" I asked. He looked at me, seemingly confused.

"Yeah...don't you? I mean, it's not ours..."

"Well, it was sent to our house. And a little kinkiness never killed anybody." There was a short silence.

"I mean, there have been cases-"

"Oh shut up you nerd. I think we should keep it. Spice things up a little." He looked off into the distance and then snapped back to reality and looked me in the eyes.

"You wanna keep it?" He asked. I nodded.

"You wanna use it?" I nodded again. Like I said, a little kinkiness never killed anybody.