(9)

A werewolf remains

Kenzie's pov

"Jake." Colby says from next to me. "You are a werewolf."

"And with that the council has come to a conclusion to kill off Jake Webber who was a werewolf after all." Sky says pointing at Jake.

"Fuck you all. I hope Elton finishes what we started. Shit I wasn't supposed to say that." Elton throws his hands up.

"A party is held at the Town Square after a werewolf was killed off. Everyone falls asleep outside in the square surrounding the fire. Shut your eyes hoes." Sky says.

I run my foot over Jax. "May the single were wolf remaining wake up." I open my eyes and Devyn, Kat and Jake are looking at me. "Who would you like to kill?" Sky asks.

I look around and point at Sam. Sky points at Sam and I nod. "The werewolf may run back to his or her den."

"May the doctor wake up." Pause. Colby shifts a little. "Who would you like to protect or try and safe?" Sky questions." Pause. "The Doctor May return to his or her slumber."

"May the witch wake up." Sky says. "Would you like to bring one person back from the dead?" Pause. "Okay. You may return to your slumber."

"Everyone may wake up. Last night the town had fallen asleep around the town square. Creating it easier for the werewolf to slash Sam Golbachs throat. The doctor did not save him in time." Sky says.

"Nooooooo." Colby says putting his fist up. "I will get revenge brother."

"Anyways." Sky rolls her eyes. "Sam, Devyn, Kat, and Jake remain dead. The council will call together and try and kill the remaining werewolf off."

"Who is the werewolf?" Sky goes to Corey first.

"Colby." Corey points at Colby and then sticks his middle finger up.

"Elton Who is the other werewolf?" Sky asks.

"Colby." Elton says looking at Colby who puts his hands up.

"Wow. Hold on. Four dead. Four remaining. If Kenzie picks me I die." Colby looks at me. "Kenzie I'm not the werewolf don't kill an innocent."

"He is the werewolf." Corey yells.

"Corey." I smile at him.

"Corey." Colby yells. "I'm not dying today." Colby puts his hands up.

"No conclusion was made. So After a long day of making videos and tending to their dogs. Everyone falls fast asleep in their cozy beds."

"The werewolf may wake up and claim one persons life." Sky says and my eyes open.

"No they may not. They may not claim no lives." Corey yells.

"Pick who you want to kill." I point at Elton. Sky points at Elton too and I nod. Jake puts two thumbs up and nods.

Sam points at me and then crosses his arms and acts like he's pouting.

"May the werewolf go to sleep." Sky says. "May the doctor awaken. Who would you like to try and save?" Pause. "You may return to sleep."

"May the witch wake up. Would you like to bring back one of your fellow towns people?" Pause. "Okay. You may go back to sleep."

"Everyone can wake the fuck up." Jake yells.

"Shut up idiot. Everyone may wake up. The werewolf had snuck in and killed off the witch late last night. The witch was unable to bring someone back from the dead."

Elton stands up. "That's was rude."

"There are only three people remaining in this village the Doctor has been able to survive the werewolf attacks saving hisself only once. And this random dude has been able to survive as well. Alongside of a werewolf. The three people remains are holding a council. Who is the werewolf?" Sky looks at me.

"Corey." I say pointing at him. "He has killed everyone I care about." I look away.

"Kenzie. It's. Kenzie Colby. It's Kenzie." Corey yells throwing his arms out in my direction. "It's her."

"Kenzie." Corey and Colby say together.

"Wow. Y'all teamed up on the Doc. Werewolf." I tossed my card onto the coffee table.

"Yay." Everyone cheers except Jake and I.

"We slaughter both werewolves. We slaughter both werewolves." Corey starts to chant.

"And we murder all but two of you. We murder your whole damn town. Your Girlfriend and your Uncle and your friends." I chant back at Corey.

"Damn." Jake starts to laugh. "She's not wrong. Although your uncle poisoned your girlfriend."

"Anyways guys. If you can get this video to 100,000 likes we will do an over night somewhere scary." Elton ends his video and I get up to start cleaning up.

"We are heading out." Corey says and Devyn gives me a hug.

"Love you Kenzie." Dev says.

"Love you too boo." I smile

"Same here." Sam and Kat get up.

"Bye guys." I say walking into the kitchen. And putting the cups into the dishwasher.

"I'm heading back to the Trap house." Elton says grabbing his camera and heading out the door.

"I'm staying." Jake says jumping up on my counter to sit.

"Same here." Colby bring in some cups that I couldn't carry.

"I think I am too." Sky says leaning against the counter.

"Oh really crack head you are staying too." I laugh at her.

"Duh you hoe." She says grabbing a Arizona out of the fridge.