chap 18

"Okay get it lonzo, get it lonzo, you know we bout to get this money real pronto!" we were currently on lonzo's instagram live having a good ass time. We were killing it in this bitch.

"Okay zandra I think it's time for you and maleek to step in on the beat" Gelo says which made me shut up real quick.

"Nah babe. I-I'm good"

"Damn instagram she gettin all shy on us. Help us cheer her ass on" this came from melo which made everyone in the room start yelling

"Rap zandra rap!" they were continuously yelling and the people watching the live were going crazy, wanting me to rap.

"Okay okay......I'll rap fa y'all" they all erupted in cheers especially Gelo.

"Okay niggas drop the beat!"

"Pussy tight like a virgin
He copped me that birken
Said I'm the baddest bitch and that shit is for certain
Paid fa the ass I know you see what I'm workin
Gettin more money than a bitch that's store clerkin........

Ride fa ma dawgs and ma niggas ain't no pussies on the side
In more ways than one you know that I'm down to ride
Bust shots fa ma money nigga I'm the bonnie to his clyde
Gelo you got a real one imma hold you down fa life
Said I remind him of his momma trynna make me his wife
Said I ain't nowhere near basic me and these hoes aren't alike
Man I ain't bowling but all a bad bitch do is strike
Ran down on a bitch twice watch her in a state of fright
Real one up in this bitch yerm team..fa life"

"Yerm team!!" everybody yell out while throwing dueces up.

"Ohhhhh barzz!" melo's loud ass says as he daps me up.

The guys were all going crazy with throwing cash on me while I was picking every dollar up while doing a twerk. Y'all know Gelo being himself had to get up behind me to see what that ass can do.

Lemme tell you what that ass can do.......it can steal yo man bitch and yo daddy haha.

"You really gon' hold me down fa life?" he whispers in my ears which made me wonder why he even gotta ask that. If I give you the time of day, it means I'm willing to go to any level with you. I don't fuck with emotions.

"Why you even gotta ask? You know I'll hold you down fa a  lifetime and a reincarnation"  he kiss my neck before we headed back to the live.

Everyone's attention was now on maleek, waiting to see what he's got.

"Y'all ain't ready for ma bro bitches. I'm telling y'all from the jump that y'all ain't ready" being the sister that I am, I have to support my brother even if it turns out that he sucks at rapping......I'll still be proud of him.

"Stop allat talking and drop a beat in dis bitch" gosh! Why my brother gotta be so explicit? .

"You heard the man, drop that beat dc"
Just as lonzo said dc dropped the beat.

"yeah Hey
I'm gettin money now these niggas wanna fuck with me
They see me up and now these niggas wish they stuck wit me
I'm strapped up like a dike but ain't no nigga touchin me
Been down bad on ma ass ain't have no money
But I be ballin in the booth ma nigga

I stood there with my mouth wide open as he continued to spit lyrics like water from his lips and when he was done....gaahhh!

"Ooooohhh ma gawwwdddddd my brother just schooled y'all niggas up in this mofuckin house! Y'all go follow him at choppppppa and that's six Ps" I was so hyped up by hearing maleek rap like that.

He is so good it's just.....Gah!

"You two should hop on a track with zo cuz the two of y'all took it tonight no lie" dmo says as he pushed both mine and Maleek's head back.

"Okay instagram, we just gave you the show of a lifetime here but it's time to say goodbye" lonzo says doing a fake pout. I can't lie I was sad it was ending and somehow everyone in the room let out at the same time.

"It's never a right time to say goodbye but we know that we gotta go our separate ways!" we all laugh and let out a chorused bye.

"That was lit as fuck" I said as we all sat on the couches in the studio chilling.

"Man I mess with crazy ass fun people, I tell you man" Dc said and I look up to see him pointing at both me and Maleek.

"Well you know we got baggage but we still stay lit at times ma nigga"I said which Maleek nod his head in agreement to.

"Y'all ain't just some lit people no mo' anyway cuz y'all family to us and we take family very serious so..." lonzo says as I stare at him with wide eyes. I had a feeling he was lying but by the look in his eyes I knew he wasn't.

I look around the room to see everyone nodding their heads in agreement.

"For real and I think they know this by now too" I look up at Gelo who was standing beside me, leaning on the couch.

I feel like I need something to mark this night cuz it's turning out real emotional and shit. What could I get....

"Hey babe? What you think bout me getting a tatt?"

"I think you learning cuz you asking fa ma opinion now" this made everyone chuckle since they found out how he fucked me up the last time I didn't tell him something.

"But I think as long as it has some meaning to you, you should go for it babe" why does this nigga gotta be so supportive? Ugh! I love it.

"What y'all say about all of us getting a matching tatt?" they all look at each other before nodding in agreement.

"Aiight somebody call up a fuckin' artist"

_______________

"This beat right here is the one. This is it I'm telling you" I was explaining how I found the perfect beat for Lonzo's new song to cece over the the three way call we were having.

"How you know though?" she ask popping a gum.

"Cause I can picture him doing a lot of shit with this right here girl...and boy" I can't lie I was extremely excited about helping lonzo find the perfect beat for his new rap that he's going to do with dc.

"What you think Maleek?" out eyes drift to his part of the screen to find him drooling all over cece's chest. They were right next to each other but decided he wanted the three way call instead of just using cece's phone.

"Bish ewww yo titties gon be stank in the morning" I said laughing as she turn her nose up.

"I really don't mind though....this ma baby right here" she says playing in his hair.

"Y'all a trip but hear what though, goodnight I gotta get some rest cause I gotta move out tomorrow then head to the studio then I have the meeting with the model agents the other day. I love you girl"

"I love you too. Don't let Gelo beat it up too much" this trick.

"His ass ain't here tonight, girl bye"

___________________

I kept my word y'all and now for the next update I need:

20 votes
7 follows
8 COMMENTS❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😋