chap. 20

"They gave a bitch two options
Stripping or lose
Used to dance in the club right across from my school
I said dance not fuck
Don't get it confused
Had to set the record straight cause bitches love to assume"

We were all in the studio that Lonzo had in his house which is friggin' awesome by the way.

We were all just joking around and having a little fun while listening to some songs loudly since it's rap day up in here.

Has Gelo showed up? Nah but I'm not even thinking about him at the moment.

"A bitch play wit ma money might as well spit in ma food
Bitches hated ma guts
Now they swear we was cool
Went from making tuna sandwich just to making the news
I started speaking my mind
And tripled ma views
Real bitch
Only thing fake is the boobs"

You could hear everyone belting out the lyrics since they all apparently connect with the song.

Not gon' lie though, it's some deep shit.

"This is a bomb ass song and the honesty and truth behind it is...crazy" I comment which gained a few head nods and 'damn right'

"Man it's funny how people hate on you when you successful but when you never had shit they were cool with that" I nod my head in agreement with Cece as I couldn't find her words more truthful.

"This shit sounds dope as hell" maleek says before wrapping his arms around me, pulling me into a hug.

"Maleek don't snatch ma girl now" we all looked up to see 'mr. Ignore your chick' at the door.

"Damn man where you been? Had ma sis all sad and shit" I shot maleek a glare from the seat as he went and dap Gelo up.

First off...I wasn't sad.

Okay maybe I was a lil bit.

"We gon' step outside and give y'all a minute" maleek says before pulling cece behind him with melo and the others following closely behind.

Silence.
Silence.
Silence.

"So ma baby done turned into a rapper huh?"

"And ma man done turned into a ghost huh?"

He rubs his hands together and give me a boyish grin but I just kept a straight face.

If this nigga think I'm gon be easy on him......he can think again.

"Babe come on man...I was busy" all while he was talking I was just sitting there staring at him with a blank face.

"So busy to phone up yo bros and my brother but not me? Wow" I waved him away before turning back towards the computer since I was reading a few emails.

I heard him take in a sharp breathe before I felt his presence behind the chair.

"You look delicious" I shiver as I felt his breathe on my neck and ear. I guess he was looking at my ass since I was just in some small ass shorts and a tube top.

Don't give in bitch.

"I know I do, couple of guys told me since I looked single" I felt my body spinning around and next thing I know is that I'm looking at this nigga again.

Damn he's looking so foiiinnne.

"I'm sorry okay? And I'll make it up to you when we go home tonight.....together" I stare at him with slightly wide eyes, surprised his brothers didn't tell him I moved back out.

"Home huh?" I pushed him gently out of my face and got up from the chair and sat on the table so I can look him in the eyes without him looking down on me.

"Yeah why you say it like that?" he walks over to me and grab my hands in his and started to rub the outside of them gently.

"I say it like that because I moved back out....the same day actually" I watch as a look of hurt flash across his face and felt my heart drop a little.

He caused it so don't feel bad about it.

"Why? I thoug- I thought you sai- what happened?" This is painful to watch cuz he's looking so hurt.

"Because you weren't there Gelo okay? You were supposed to be there because that was a freakin' moment for us okay? We were supposed to spend the night together, make love in your bed or whatever but......whatever" I don't know why but everytime I try to explain or express how I'm feeling, I get emotional.

"I said I was busy so why couldn't you just wait till I get back? Huh? Is it so hard to just trust me? Are you even trying?" I closed my eyes because if I answer him I know I'll go off.

"So you ain't gon answer?"

"NO THE FUCK I'M NOT GON-"

"LOWER YOUR FUCKING VOIC-"

"NIGGA FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU GELO!" I angrily snatch my phone from the table and headed for the door.

"Fuck me huh? Fuck me cause I was doing something special for you?" I stop as my hands landed on the door knob.

"Fuck me cause I realized we've only been on one date and went out to plan something for yo ass? Well if you say Fuck me then I say Fuck this shit" he was speaking so calm and I know he's really mad.

"Liange-" I reached out towards him but he just brushed my hand off, moved me from in front of the door and left.

And again it's zandra, the fuck up.

What did I just do?

I walked back over to the chair and angrily plop myself down on it. He was doing something nice for me and I was bitching.

I heard the door close behind me and quickly turn around hoping it'd be Gelo but it was just cece.

"You're such a bitch to that nigga. Why?- you know what don't even answer that shit" and I didn't. I watch sadly as she grabbed her bag before storming out the door, closing it again.

I can honestly count on myself to always Fuck up something good. I possibly just lost a good man and my best friend is mad at me.

Why I didn't go after Gelo? Well because I know he's pissed and would just blow up on me even more and I know he needs space.

I can't believe he was doing something special for me and here I was being selfish damn.

I rest my head down on the desk right before the door opened up.

I look behind me and saw that melo had came back up.

His face held a blank look and I honestly wish I could know what the hell he's thinking about.

"You know, maybe you should have just waited until he got back" yeah? Well I'm just seeing that shit now.

I hung my head in shame as he remains standing in the doorway watching me.

"I know but I just...." I don't even know what to say which is honestly pathetic.

"You just couldn't trust him" I look up when he said that and notice that he's no longer looking at me but at the floor.

I quickly sit down in the chair as I felt my head getting light all of a sudden. I must be stressing over this.

"I'm trying Mel-"

"Well try harder! Because my brother seems to be the only one doing the trying around here" I stare at him with wide eyes as he left the room and slam the door behind him which made me flinch.

I've never seen Melo get like that because normally he's the one who's always fooling around and being immature.

Guess I even managed to piss him off.

Great, is there anyone else who'd like a dose of piss me off today?....no one?...okay.