Unhinged

Aizawa's Provo

"Mic!" I yell at the walking banana. He looks at me startled for a minute then rushes up to me. "What's up Shota?" He tilts his head at me in curiosity."Two things, one I have not forgotten about that tracker and you're going to have hell to pay, but that's not important right now." I snap at him, he nods his head "What's the second thing?" He looks slightly fearful, "We are killing All Might"I stated calmly. "Wait what?" He looked at me confused and almost panicking. "No time for waiting there is only time for action." I told him as I walked out of the hospital doors. "Shota wait what's going on, talk to me." He ran up behind me and wrapped his arms around me to keep me still. "Let me go Hizashi. '' I looked at him, annoyed. "No, not until you tell me what's going on." Sighing I let him lead me to a bench on the hospital property. "Shota is this about the kid? What did All Might do?" Hizashi looked at me pleading for me to tell him. "He told that kid he could never be a hero, after everyone in the world had told him to give up his only dream was to become a hero like him." Hizashi looked at me "that's not all is it?" Shaking my head I told him the last bit, "As All Might was walking away he mumbled that quirkless people should know there place and that he wouldn't want a worthless person like him to die, he also said that no one would believe him because he's a worthless quirkless and All Might is the number on hero. To say that Hizashi was shocked was an understatement, he grabbed me by the hand and started pulling me off the property. "Hizashi where are we going?" Looking at him as he dragged me he stayed one thing. "To get Nemuris."

Izuku's Provo

"What is he like mom?" My mother looked at me with a soft smile "Your father was a great man Izuku no matter what anyone ever says'' I looked at my mother confused "why would they think he wasn't mom?" Her soft smile turned into a sad smile but never went any lower still thinking of the good times. "There was an incident years before you were born, your father has never told me the full story. You will be able to ask him when you meet him." My mother smiled a light smile at me. "You father was so excited for you to be born Izuku, but when you were born there were complications." My mother looked out the window, "what kind of complications mom?" I responded to her. "The pro heroes had realized who your father was, I'm not sure how. As we were in the hospital I had just had you and I passed out I think, when I came to there was a massive hole in the wall and I had police surrounding my bed. They questioned how I knew your father and if I knew that he was a villain." My mother looked at me curious if I had questions, "What did you tell them?" I asked my mother. "I told them the truth, I didn't know that he was a villain and I told them that they were lying there was no way that my loving and caring husband was a villain mastermind." I looked at my mother in confusion. "I didn't know that he was a villain at the time, I still don't see him as a villain, I see him as someone who is trying to protect the things he cares about. I was about to respond but the door opened after a knock.

Katsuki's provo

"Katsuki!" The old hag shouted at me from down stairs ''What do you want you old hag!" I shouted back at her. What could she possibly want now, "Get changed and get your shoes on, we're going to Hosu General Hospital and don't call me an old hag you brat!" Getting up I walked over to the door and opened it "What did you call me you hag! I'll kill you!" As I finished that sentence a very large textbook came hurtling at me. Luckily I dodged it in time. "What the fuck was that you old hag!" I screamed at her "It was a Webster Dictionary now get your ass out the door and into the car you brat!" Begrudgingly I walked out the door and got into the Subaru Levog's passenger side and waited for the old hag to get into the vehicle. Finally what felt like hours she finally got into the vehicle, "What took you so damn long you old hag" I looked over at her but all I saw was a look of confusion and sadness. "Katsuki I need you to be honest with me alright" I was starting to get worried she wasn't using this quiet. It's usually her demanding something from me. "Yeah whatever" was my response to her, "I know you and Izuku haven't been on the best terms bu-" cutting her off I shouted "What does that damn nerd have anything to do with us going to the hospital!" She looked at me and got angry. "Let me finish you damn brat!" She hit me upside the head and continued "Did you hurt Izuku enough to put him in the hospital" I was stunned for a moment. "What are you talking about you old hag I haven't done anything to the nerd!" She looked at me her eyes narrowing "If your lying it won't be me you will have to worry about." 
______________________________________
Heyyyyy I'm sorry it took so long to get this out but I've been super busy I hope you guys liked it though I'll see you all in the next chapter

We are taking the hero route and the ship is Toga Izuku

Byessss