(An Escape) Kit Walker

I had been in this asylum for about three weeks now. I was innocent. I did nothing.

I was living with my sister and her husband for a wile. My house had burnt down and I had no where else to go. I was only living with them for about a week when he died. My sisters husband. She killed him and made it look like I did it. She had told the police that I was always jealous of her and her husband, when I wasn't. She told them I had depression which wasn't a lie, but it was nothing big enough to be put in the loony bin. They believed her of course, and now I'm here. Getting poked at my doctors and surrounded by crazy people. It wasn't all that bad, I had a couple friends in this hell hole.

I was escorted back to the main lounge by two strong guards. I rolled my eyes when they threw me on the ground, shutting the door behind them selves. I got up and held my head. I had just got 20 whips by Sister Jude for stealing some extra lunch.

"(y/n)! Hey! Are you alright?!" I heard a voice say.

Kit was standing next to me holding my arm.

"Yeah I'm fine. My ass just hurts." I said smiling at him.

He giggled and walked me over to the couch. I sat down next to him and took out a cigarette. I handed him one and lit it.

He sighed. "I hate it here. They treat us like animals. This is so wrong." he said leaning his head back.

I put a hand on his leg after lighting my own cigarette and gave him a sympathetic look.

"Hey, It's not all that bad! I mean, if we were never here then we wouldn't have met!" I said trying to make our situation a little better.

He smiled at me and held me closer to him.

"Your right." he said against my head.

I looked up at him and held his cheek with my free hand. He looked down at me and glanced at my lips then back to my eyes.

Truth be told, I was in love with Kit but, he had only been here a week more than me, and I know what he had just gone through. I didn't want to make him do anything he didn't want to but it was hard. To not tell him that I loved him. I just couldn't.

I pulled away from him and took a big puff out of my cig. He looked at me with confusion.

I smiled at him trying not to tear up.

"Whats wrong" he asked me scooting closer.

I didn't know what to say.

"Nothing." I said smiling at him and wiping my eyes.

"No theirs somethin' wrong. Tell me (y/n). It's okay." he said wrapping an arm around me.

I looked up at him. Why does he do this?! Make is so easy to fall in love with him. How could anyone resist.

He stared at me waiting for an answer.

"I-" 

"(y/n)! Come here!" I was cut off by Lana  running up to me and smiling.

I gave Kit a 'sorry gotta blast' look and went with Lana. I was glad she had puled me out of that situation. 

"Whats wrong?" I asked standing near the record player and whispering with her.

"I think I found a way out of this place!" she said smiling tears forming in her eyes.

"What do you mean!?" I say smiling.

"Ill tell you more about it later.I don't know about this for sure." she said looking at me.

"Meet me right here tomorrow." she said winking. 

I nodded and smiled at her before walking back over to Kit.

I smiled and plopped down next to him putting out my cigarette.  He looked at me confused.

"What was that all about?" he said staring at me.

"Kit... Lana found a way out of here..." I said tears coming to  my eyes.

His eyes lit up and he became pale.

"A-are you serious?! How!" he said holding my hands.

"She is going to tell me more about it tomorrow. Lets keep our fingers crossed." I said gripping his hands tight.

He smiled and locked lips with mine. It took me a second to process what was going on but, after I come to my senses I kissed back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto him. 

I pulled away and stared at him. He looked at me with lust and love.

"HEY YOU TOO! AT LEAST 5 INCHES AWAY FROM EACH OTHER AT ALL TIMES!" a guard said. 

I slid off of his lap and looked away smiling and blushing like crazy.