Chapter 7

Josh stared at me with a grin on his face. His grin faltered as he glanced at my lips. He said in a quiet but stern voice, "don't move I want to try something."

He moved slowly, his torso leaning over mine. Josh moved down to my lips carefully, but still not touching them yet. My eyes fluttered shut. He gently pressed his warm rough lips on mine.

He pulled back immediately. We locked eyes for a few seconds. Then his lips were almost literally crashing down on mine. Josh was on all fours above me. Sucking my lips and breathing heavily.

His teeth bit down lightly on my bottom lip. Josh let both of us catch our breaths. Then he was shoving his tongue in my mouth. It ventured through every area it could reach. Josh kept sucking on my tongue and swallowing my saliva.

He then pulled back a line of saliva connecting our mouths. I was heavily panting, and so was josh. We started at each other and I noticed a bulge in his pants. I'm glad I was wearing sweatpants and you couldn't see mine.

Without any warning josh started kissing my neck. I was holding back moans when josh found one spot that filled me with bliss. My head leaned back hitting the pillow, I gasped as josh continued to suck there.

"Found your sweet spot." I growled at him as he toyed with my nipple through my shirt. He went to my sweet spot and started gently biting. He asked me "is it okay if I give you a hickey? I want people to know your mine."

whats a hickey? I decided to mess with him, "oh so I'm yours huh?" Josh sighed, him still on all fours above me kinda was intimidating though.

"Tyler I want to ask you if you would like to go on a date with me?" I smiled so wide nodding my head.

I could feel the relief fall off of josh. He looked so happy, but then he looked back down at my neck. "So, can i show people that your spoken for?"

I carefully nodded my head. Then as expected he was attacking my neck. He found my sweet spot again, biting and sucking on it. I was gasping and moaning. My head was all the way back and I was gripping the sheets.

Josh pulled back admiring his work. "Well I guess I'll see you in the morning. For our date would you like to go out of breakfast?"

"Sounds great, but don't expect me awake to early." He laughed and walked out the door.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=
I woke up early, well for me anyways. I decided to put on makeup after getting dressed in a light purple, loose and long sleeved dress. It goes just above my knees.

When I looked in the mirror I saw a dark purple bruise on the side of my neck. So that's what a hickey is. I decided not to cover it up. Putting on some mascara and clear lipgloss I decided I was ready.

When I stepped outside my door I started looking for josh. How the house is, when you open the door you see the main room. It's open up with no walls in the middle. The kitchen is in one corner, the dining table in the corner to the left of it. The rest of it is the living room. There was a flatscreen tv in front of a couch that was facing it. There is a wooden coffee table in between.

I know joshes room is the one across from mine. My room is up the stares at the far wall. I open it up to see that josh wasn't there. I walked down the stairs and looked on the couch. Josh wasn't there but my puppy Emma was!

I ran up to her and she yipped with excitement. I laid down on the couch. she jumped on my chest and licked all over my face. I giggled trying to push her off of me. We sat there playing and I completely forgot about looking for josh.

Me and Emma were sitting on the couch cuddled up, when Emma started getting antsy. She started spinning in circle and whimpering. I looked at her confused. Why is she acting so strange?

I check her paws to see if they are red or hurt. They looked perfectly fine. I tried to calm her down as we laid there on the couch. I became pretty relaxed until...

There was suddenly a loud boom! I jumped off the couch. It came from the kitchen. There was no one there. Then what made that noise?

I was standing there confused. I kept looking in the kitchen. It looked completely normal. Then all of a sudden a trapdoor on the floor opened up. It made a loud bang. Then out crawled josh.

"O-oh josh it's you! Do you know what that noise was?

"T-Tyler! I didn't think you would be awake by now." Hm josh is acting kinda strange.

"Yeah I woke up a bit ago. Umm why did you just come out of the floor?" Josh brought his hand up to the back of his neck. He looked nervous. He's hiding something