41.rash

Eli pov

The members gather in the living room that was set up.i stood behind the camera.i watched them keep doing the scene repeatedly because they kept laughing.taehyung walked to me.he grabbed my hand.he brought me to hallway.

"Eli stand right here until jimin calls for you."said taehyung

"Taetae,i memorized the whole script."he nodded.he went back to living room.

"Action!"said taehyung.jungkook did the slat.

"My turn."said jungkook.he stood up from his chair.

"There should be a rule of no throwing things!"yelled jungkook.

"Who throws stuff around the dorm?"asked jin.he look confused.

"Eli."said jungkook

"He doesn't throw things at people."said jimin.he stood up.

"He does!"said jungkook.

"You two Calm down lets just ask eli."said suga.jungkook nodded.he and jimin sat down.

"Eli!"said suga.i walked to suga.he pick me up.he place me on his lap.

"Cut!we need this shot at other angle!"said taehyung.the cameras moved to different angle around me and suga.

"Action!"said taehyung.jungkook got the slat.

"Eli,tell me the truth did you throw objects at jungkook?"he asked.

"Um maybe."

"Yes or no?"he asked.

"See what had happened was...."

"Cut!on to the next scene!"said taehyung.suga kissed my forehead.

"You doing great bud."he said.he smiled proudly.i smiled back.

"Eli!We need you!"yelled taehyung from upstairs .i ran upstairs.

"No running!"yelled suga.i stopped running and walked to taehyung.he was standing next to jungkook.

"It's made of foam material.it wouldn't actually hurt you."said taehyung to jungkook. Jungkook nodded.taehyung grabbed my hand.he place me in front of a toy box.

"You will be looking for shooky-

"Shooky is missing!!!??!?"i yelled.

"No he isn't.you will be pretending he is."said taehyung.i nodded.

"You will tossing the toys randomly Okay."he said.i nodded.taehyung left the room.jungkook closed the door.

"Action!"yelled taehyung.jungkook quickly did the slat then went back to his spot.

"Where is he?!?"i toss the pillows and the blankets off the bed.i ran to the toy box.i started digging in the box.i pulled out a hat.

"Not shooky."i three the hat at the door.i pulled out a pink bunny.

"Not shooky!"i threw the bunny.jungkook walked in.i pulled out a ball.

"Not shooky."i threw the ball at jungkook.it hit jungkook forehead.man!i have good aim!

"Ow."said jungkook.

"Kookie find shooky!"i pouted.

"No."he said.then i threw a lego at him.he ducked.

"Find shooky!"i threw a toy car at him.he ducked.

"Wait!who gave him a toy car to throw at me!"yelled jungkook

"Cut!"said taehyung.he walked in.

"Kookie,the scene was going good.why you did you stop?"asked taehyung

"He almost hit me with a toy car!"yelled jungkook.taehyung sighed.

"From the top!"said taehyung.

~later

I was sitting with jimin.he watch the monitor of the cameras.

"Eli,i am going to the store you want to come?"asked suga.

"Yeah!"i grabbed his hand.we left the house and went to the grocery store.we walked down the fruit aisle.suga looked at the grapes.i saw a big green oval shape ball.i touch it.it was cold.i shivered.then my hand started getting itchy.

"Appa What's This?"i pointed to it.

"A watermelon."He said.i nodded.i started scratching my hand.then the itch slowly spread to both arms as we walked through the store.suga was looking at chip section.he turned around to me.

"Bud which one-"he dropped the two chip bags.

"Oh my gosh!"he looked worried.

"What's wrong appa?"

"We need get you to a hospital like now!"he grabbed my wrist.we quickly left the store and went to the hospital.a doctor did a check up on me.

"The rash was caused by allergy but I am not sure what he is allergic to.what did he touch or eat when the rash broke out?"asked the doctor.

"When I touched the watermelon.my hand got itchy."

"I will write a prescription for skin cream to make the rash go away.it was take a few days."he said.suga nodded.suga asked brunch of questions to the doctor but I wasn't paying attention.i was scratching my body.

~later

"Bud,it will make you feel better."said suga

"No.i will do it myself."

"You won't do it correctly."he said.i started scratching my neck.

"Bud,this no different then when I am bathing you."

"No it's weird."i scratched my stomach.

"Don't touch a watermelon.and this will be one in lifetime thing."he said.i nodded.i climbed onto his bed.i took my night clothes off.he rubbed the cream on my body.the cream was cold but his hands was warm.

"Um baby bear."he said.

"Yea?"

"Did the rash spread to down there?"he asked concerned.i feel my face turn red.yes.i shook my head.

"Baby bear.this is serious.you can't lie when it comes to your help.take your underwear off."he said.

"You won't touch it right?"

"Right."

"Pinkie promise?"

"Elijah i would never touch you in inappropriate wa-

"You gotta promise!"i yelled at him.i held my pinkie out.he hooked his pinkie with mine

"I pinkie promise."i took my underwear off.he put the cream everywhere except my private part.when he was done I immediately put my underwear back on.suga hugged me.

"I am sorry that I made you feel uncomfortable."

"I know.you had to do it."

"I love you baby bear."

"I love you too appa."