16|And I...Oop

•Beauty is what lies within•

Evelyn's Pov

"I made a C!"

Blayne smiles as I announce my history grade to him and my mom.

"Wait? My straight F student is now making C's? I'm so proud of you, Eve." Mom cheers.

Wow...way to be blunt.

"I will help you bring that grade to an A. I am determined." Blayne assures.

I laugh at his childishness and I also laugh at his dramatic self. He's adorable, but in a very hot kinda way.

"Thanks, but I think I'm good with having a C for now."

"At least let him help you, Eve. You could really use it." Mom informs.

"You should listen to your mom."

{•~•}|•~•~•|{•~•}

Sitting on my bed, Blayne in the floor next to me, and Windsor at the desk. She's been struggling in math recently. But, Blayne and I have been struggling in math too. So, I don't see why she thinks asking us is a good idea.

"Are you gonna help me or not?" She pouts.

"Win. I've told you multiple times that I'm failing math too."

"Blayne?"

"Same here." He says.

"Ugh. I'm going to Jack's house!" She storms off.

I just let her go.

"I better go get her."

"Stay."

"But, what if she ends up getting hurt or he does something to her or she..."

His lips press against mine and I know it was to shut me up. I let him pull me against him and he holds me there until the door opens.

"Sissy! Oh...my bad."

Jonah stands in the doorway. I jump from Blayne's lap and rush to him, scooping him into my arms.

"What did I tell you about knocking, Jonah?"

"To always do it."

"What did you need?" I ask.

"Windsor left."

"That's all?"

"Yeah." He nods.

I shut the door after he leaves, then I lay back down on my bed. Blayne sits beside me, his back pressed against the headboard.

He just kissed me. The guy that everyone is scared to talk to just kissed me.

And I...oop.