Chapter 24 : My old mistakes

"I'll buy some...on the way..." I put my shoes on as she did it and let her go out first, knowing that what I'm about to do to her isn't right, but disgusting and that the only thing I'm doing is disappointing myself.

She steps out and I follow her, sluggishly.

To hurry to move back into the house again and slam the door to close it, and lock it. I cannot have sex with a girl I don't like, especially if this isn't the one I want. I'm a coward but I don't give a damn.

"Jeon Jungkook!" she bangs at the door forcefully as she realized I just lied and got her. "Open this f*cking door!"

"Yuka...I'm sorry but I can't do this..." I take my shoes and jacket off. "You son of a b*tch! You're just a damn wimp!"

"I don't like you so I won't do this with you! Go find another d*ck, mine is not for you..." I mumble without even realizing the crap I'm saying but head to my bedroom as I heard her swearing at me. She's just a b*tch so no regrets.

I hurry to grab hold of my phone and dial Y/N's number to call her, hoping for her to let me explain everything and apologize. She's not answering so I send her a text, sure about the fact that she will read it.

< Y/N...can you come tomorrow? I want to talk to you...Why did you leave all suddenly? ☹💕 ]

< Y/N? ❤❤ ]

< My little Y/N....answer me so I know that nothing bad happened on the way back to your house...😣❤ ]

She doesn't answer to any of my text, I feel bad as hell now. I thought this would have been a good way to see if she was a bit in love with me or liking me but I don't know anymore. Maybe she's indeed jealous and that's why she's ignoring me, I hope she is.

Since I need to talk to someone about it, I call the guy on which I know I can count no matter what. I dial his number and bring my phone to my ear.

"Hello kook?" he picks it up in no time. "Tae...I need your help right now..."

"Help? Why? What is wrong?" he kindly cares about my problems, certainly hearing in my voice that I'm not feeling good. "Uh...it's about a girl..."

"Ohh~ did you fall in love?" he chuckles at me, knowing I'm not the type to be talking about a girl at all. "I don't know...but I like her...and I think I made a mistake..."

"What it is? Tell me everything about it," he impatiently waits for me to speak out and let all my worries out, so I do it, without mentioning the name of the girl, for him to not know I feel something for Yoongi's sister. "Well...I've been seeing her kind of every day lately but I find her really cute, funny, and pretty while I think she doesn't seem to be liking me, however, today I brought one of my friends to make her believe that I had a girlfriend...we tried to act in front of her and all but she got mad and just left the house...and she's not answering to my calls or texts anymore..."

"Oh...what the hell have you done Jungkook...?" he replies with some words that don't reassure me at all. "This is the worst you can do...even if you want to try making her jealous to see if she could like you...you shouldn't have brought a girl in front of her...I think this is going to be hard to make it up after that...seriously..."

Great...I'm feeling even more down in the dumps. I'm a jerk.

"How do you think I could try to find a way to apologize...?" I lift my hand up to my mouth, biting my nails out of nervousness. I already miss seeing Y/N and feel bad for what I did. "Good question...you could maybe try to ask her to see you because you need to talk...be serious if she comes back and shows her how bad you feel about it."