Chapter 25 : I beg you

•••

"Cheers! Jungkook is now a real man with his girl!" Taehyung clings his glass full if soju with mine, then Namjoon who was invited does it as well, for us to all drink everything in once. "We want to know her name, or a pic of her now," Namjoon mentions out of nowhere. I expected this to come honestly. "Why do you all want to know...? That's not important..."

"Come on! Are you serious? We both want to know it...!" he grins and fills his empty glass again. "This is...I need you to promise me that you'll never tell anyone about it...but seriously..."

"Uh? Why? Is there a problem? Do we know her?" Taehyung frowns as he must not be understanding my reaction about this. I gaze down but take hold of the bottle of soju, to serve myself a glass again. "I just need your word. Promise you'll never say anything about it."

"Alright, we promise," they both say in synchronization. I do trust Taehyung to the full but Namjoon, not really. However, I cannot keep it to myself and I don't like lying to them either. "This is...Y—Y/N..."

Namjoon spits his alcohol out of his mouth as the other guy gasped and covered his lips at the sound of the name pronounced. "That...that is Yoongi's sister...how the...hell...? If he ever gets to know about this...he's going to kill you..."

"I know," I gulp my drink down. "But I don't care, I love her."

"Damn...is it because you both see each other every day when he's away?" he smirks as the tension finally relaxed after an awkward moment. "Yes..." I smile and think about the kiss earlier, still feeling her lips on mine, the taste of them and how sweet and soft that was. "Boy...you're turning red..." my best friend makes fun of me as I didn't even realize I was blushing. "She drives me crazy..." I bite my lips but beam like an imbecile.

"Talk about her. We want to know more, she seems shy and cute but that's not enough," he gets all curious as always and they both inch closer to me to see their attention on me. "She's adorable, she always blushes once I touch her or compliment her and she sometimes says silly things but that's so cute when she does it that I can't help but melt from the inside. She acted rude a lot of times with me but then she started to get a bit more comfortable and friendly with me. I always want to hold her...hug her and kiss her...she's like a little baby but at the same time sexy girl..."

"Alright," he licks his lips and snaps his fingers. "You are head over heels in love with her. She's your first one, right?"

"Yes..." I nod but sip onto my drink. "She's my first girlfriend...my first real kiss...and I hope she'll be all my firsts..."

"Already thinking about your first time I see..." Namjoon chuckles like a pervert, misunderstanding what I was talking about. "Can you not ruin it?" I remark at his stupid comments. He raises his eyebrows and let a rude "Okay" go out of his mouth.

•••

'3RD PERSON P.O.V'

"Sh*t...!" Jungkook bursts out into laughter, loudly, making some people in the bar glare at him while he's suffocating in his giggling that his drunk state is causing. He throws his body back in the seat and claps his hands while his two friends are trying to deal with all the noise he's making. "I swear! Pleaze....don' say that to her!"

"Say what?" Taehyung shows some confusion at his drunk best friend. "That..." he points at his lips, his eyes closing and opening weakly.

"I...my baby...I took a poto of her some dayz ago...and..." he covers his face with his hand but bends to the side while guffawing, being observed by the too guys feeling confused. "And...you kno' what?" he reduces the distance between him and his two friends facing him, to whisper, "I jerk off every night while thinking about her...and f*ck...that feels so freaking good..."