00 | hogwarts express

platform 9 ³/₄

jungkook silently read the sign written at the side where he came from, gently creasing his brows as he was stunned at the magic that happened.

"hey, kook!"

noises and chatters filled his ears as soon as he heard the hogwarts express near them. students, especially the first years, entered the train excitedly while he just stood there, confused.

donghyuk and junhoe, his friends who's on their third year in hogwarts, dragged him towards the train and started to blabber something. "why are you spacing out? we should've entered immediately because we might not find a good seat-"

before donghyuk can even finish his sentence, tons of students ran in different seats causing the three to groan.

"great," junhoe mumbled. "let's go!"

jungkook started to glance at every seats that might be available, he thought if they wouldn't find a place to seat, they should just stand there for the whole travel, not until he suddenly saw a flying scarf floating around the air.

he walked fast to watch it, forgetting the two who's still finding a seat for them.

"hey! where are you going?!"

"nothing, i'll be back!" and when he reached the area, he gasped as he saw a man fixing the yellow scarf that was just in the air earlier.

donghyuk, who was following him, groaned. "jungkook, don't just run away like that! you wouldn't like it if some slytherins catch you-" he stopped complaining when he saw the man infront of jungkook.

"hufflepuff, and a flying scarf, really?" junhoe chuckled. "if this ain't bobby-"

"oh, hey donghyuk, junhoe!" the man sat comfortably again. "who's this new student? never saw him before."

"bobby! lucky we found you, first year students was fast to enter the train, we couldn't even catch up!" donghyuk fusses, sitting infront of bobby who just chuckled at his friend.

"he's our friend, jeon jungkook, a new student from the durmstrang institute. moved into hogwarts, same year as ours." junhoe drags jungkook to sit beside bobby while he rested infront of him, holding their luggages.

bobby glances at him before introducing his self, "i'm bobby, by the way, but you can also call me jiwon. fifth year." he smiled from ear to ear.

"i assume you're a bit nervous. do you know anyone else in the hogwarts?" jiwon asked a question.

jungkook nodded. "yeah, a little," he chuckles. "i actually have friends there, but into seperate houses."

"really?" he smiled. "could you name your friends? i might know one of them."

"hufflepuff, uh.. park jimin and jung hoseok are in hufflepuff," he mentioned two out of his six friends but then bobby clapped his hands as if he was amazed by what jungkook had said. "jimin's on the same year as mine! hoseok is a year older than us but, we actually get along pretty well."

jungkook nods his head, "that's nice to hear! those two are really good at making friends. glad they're close with you.."

"how about you? what could possibly be your house?" bobby curiously asked him, looking at the two if they have any guessings.

"i would want to be in gryffindor, i assume."

donghyuk interrupted the two and shrugged. "well, you could say that.. the soarting hat still wants to hear your own choice anyway. and if you're deserving to be in one of the houses you like, you can pretty much get what you want."

"that's cool."

"yeah, it is," junhoe chuckled. "but remember, it doesn't always goes along with your way. the ravenclaw's prefect was actually supposed to be in gryffindor, but the soarting hat changed it's decision and placed her at ravenclaw."

"her?" jungkook creased his forehead. "who's her?"

" a fifth year student who belongs in ravenclaw," bobby answered.

.