8

"that's what i thought."

i could feel his toothy grin as he laid on my bed , "hey!" he playfull shouted trying to get me attention.

"what? why do we have to do "coupley things"" i quoted with my fingers.

"i mean i live with you so it makes sense."

"well we aren't together though!"

"and? we can still eat together." dabi said.

i let out a larger exhale and excepted his offer.

we both got ready and went to the local ramen shop down town.

as we walked dabi blabbed about villainous acts , but me on the other hand stared at the sun setting."

"the sky looks beautiful." i said with a smile.

dabi turned over and saw me , his eyes widen.

( DABIS POV )

she looked so beautiful, her skin glowed in the sun and her smile gave me chills.

she just stared off her e/c eyes just focused on the setting sun.

"so do you." i said with a smile.

she turned over to me and a blush painted her face.

"d-dabi!" she said before hitting me lightly.

"what? just pointing out the obvious." i said as i shrugged my shoulders.

she let out a sign of embarrassment and kept staring at the setting sun.

"hey did you know we just passed the ramen shop because you're starting off at some giant ball of fire."

"oh! my bad let's turn around."

as she turned around her shoes slipped on the wet cement , she just about crashed to the ground before my hand grabbed her.

"stop being so clumsy." i said as i let out a small chuckle.

"i'm-m sorry!"

( BACK TO YOUR POV )

as we walked into the ramen shop peoples eyes immediately laid on dabis , my skin crawled having all this attention and i felt horrible he must hate this.

people stared a little longer then they eventually forgot about him and went back to their normal conversations.

we sat down at a table and ordered , thats when dabi began to speak.

"do you miss america and your family?"

"yes i do sometimes , my family and i aren't really close anymore due to some dramas about me writing."

"may i ask why?"

"i wrote about villains and how they shouldn't be treated like trash and how many hero's lie about their whole life to the public just to make them seem like actual good people when they're actually the villains."

"tell me more i'm interested." dabi said with a face of interest.

"when i published the books quite a bit of villains bought it and read it , once my family knew that i was writing for villains rights they kicked me out and then i did something horrible..."

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

another cliff hanger , are you as innocent as you say y/n ;) ?