• 재민
Walking down the crowded street, with a smile on his face. He skipped his way down to a cafe and opened the door. Inhaling the scent of the freshly brewed coffee. He smiled when he saw a familiar face walking in a waiter's clothing, giving advice to the customers around.

     He took a seat at one of the tables and waited for him to notice. Eventually, he approached with a brightly smile and said, "What brings you here?" He said. Jaemin giggled and pulled the male's hand closer to him. "I just want to spend time with you." He said as he pouted cutely at the older making him chuckle.

     "I'm working here, " he said, taking his hand away from the younger. Jaemin pouted and sighed, "The I'll watch you work then, oh by the way 6 shots of americano please." Jaemin said with a smile. That smile never failed to make the older's heart flutter in happiness. He nodded and walked away without saying anything.

     Jaemin spent the day reading his book, playing with his phone and mostly staring at the beautiful male. He just couldn't get enough of that amazing visual. The hands working as gently as possible to make that perfectly brewed coffee, those eyes locked on the cup focusing on his work. Everything about that male is just so amazing and Jaemin loves it.

     "Hey, you okay?" A voice called out as Jaemin snapped away from his thought and back to his phone. "Yeah, yeah, sorry about that. What did you say?" Jaemin said holding his phone while his eyes glancing back and forward to the male. "Never mind, you never listen anyway. What are you up to?"

      "Nothing just watching the adorable boyfriend of mine." Jaemin said as he waved at the male staring back at him. The older shook his head with a smile as he gave a wink to Jaemin. "I'm dead now."

      Jaemin could sense the person on the other line groaned and rolling his eyes. "Let me guess he winked?"

      "Fuck yeah!" Jaemin exclaimed before laughing it off. "Lucky you to have a boyfriend. I'm still stuck with my single ass."

      "Don't say that Renjunie, you will find someone. How's that Jeno guy by the way?" Jaemin asked getting more into the conversation by the phone, not even realizing the scene unfold behind him.

      A group of males were sitting right next to Jaemin. Getting a full view of the beautiful sight of the younger male. Their eyes kept on lingering on the younger, staring at him with pure lust.

"He's hot as fuck."

"I know right I want to fuck that small body of his right now."

"Damn it. He turns me on so bad."

     They whispered to one another, those sinful and dirty words coming from their mouths. Licking their lips disgustingly as they continued to stare at Jaemin. One particular male didn't like the stares Jaemin is getting.

     Jaemin was so unaware of situation happening towards him as the older male approached him. Slamming his hands slight as he put down the plate of chocolate cake in front of the younger. Jaemin jumped a little bit before staring back at the older. "Junnie, can you hold on for a second?" not giving renjun any time to respond, Jaemin pressed his mute button on his phone before looking back at the male. "What the hell?" Jaemin said.

     "Nothing, " he said with a smile but Jaemim knew it was fake. "Come on what's wrong?" he asked grabbing the older's hands. The male shook his head and smiled but Jaemin still insisted. "I said it's nothing Nana, "

     "Mark, " Jaemin said calling the older's name. Mark stared back at the younger's eyes and sighed. "Go to the staff room now." Mark whispered to his ear with his dark gaze. Jaemin wasted no time and followed as he was told. He rushed to the staff room as Mark followed from behind.

     "Markie, what's wrong?" Jaemin asked as he said down on the sofa. "There was a group of men starting at you in a disgusting way. I hate it." Mark said joining Jaemin next to him. Jaemin chuckled and hugged the older. "Markie is being protective with me. I love it!"

     Jaemin might be smiling widely but Mark was sending the closed door a sharp glare. Jaemin laughed at his boyfriends silliness as he lay his head pm Mark's shoulder. "You jealous baby." Jaemin said pinching the older's cheeks. Mark sighed as he turned back to the younger before kissing him on the forehead. "I love you Nana."

     "I love you too."

   •마크
The group of males lounged in the club as they filled their body with alcohol. The air was filled with the smell of cigarettes and sweats.

     The blasting music with the room as everyone danced maniacally. One of the males was already passed out on the seat while the others were still drinking and smoking.

   "I am still not over that cute guy from the cafe. " one of them said drinking the bottle of liquor. He got no response for a while as the others were busy with the stripper grinding on top of them. "Now that you mentioned it, I could imagine him being the one grinding on to of me here."

    They all laughed, talking all about their dirty fantasies with the younger brunette. Not so far from them was a male sitting calmly. Taking a sip of his drink, he eyed them with a deadly and dark stare. The music maybe loud and ear deafening but the make could hear every word they said.

     It made his blood boiled in anger as he clenched his fist. He needs to strike in the right moment, he needs to wait.

     Few hours passed and the men were mostly passed out. The strippers were long gone, the smell of alcohol was still lingering around them.

    The male smirked and stood up. He went to their seat with his hands inside the pockets of his jackets. He stood in front of them, they noticed him and tried to get him out of their way but they were too drunk.

    Every word they said only left unheard by the male. He slowly pulled his hands out of his pockets, revealing a small dagger in his grip.

    "Hey! I said get out bef-" the man's words were cut off as the male slit his dagger unto the man's throat, making him choke in his own blood. Their eyes widen in fright as they tried to run away but they were too drunk to move as the man already slit his dagger once again. One by one they all fall to the ground in their own pool of blood.

     The male was the last one standing. It was lucky because the club was dark so no one could see anything and that very spot was a blind spot to the security camera. Lucky him.

    He smirked devilishly as he looked at the bloody hands of his. He looked back to the dead bodies around him, making him smile wider.

"No one messes with my Nana."

🥀

🥀『 MINE 』

🥀
MINE