2.1

and so it began. frankie dedicated all her time to studying for finals, she swore once she was done, she was never going back to school. the girl sighs and looks at her wrist, her apple watch lighting up, flashing the time 3:50 am.

she had a final that friday -tomorrow- and it was off to pack her bags and move off to LA to be David and her dad's publicist - right after graduation that Saturday.

she sighs as she locks her apple watch and pulls her phone out. messages from the vlog squad group chat has taken over her lock screen and five missed facetime calls from david. figuring she should just call him back after she packed her bag and went back to her grandmas apartment.

she went to u mass, so getting in her car and driving back wasn't a problem. walking through the cool boston spring night air, she finally makes it to her jeep. throwing her bag into the passenger seat, she sets up her phone on the dash to call david.

"hello?"

frankie smiles, as the jeep's engine starts up, "hey, what's going on?"

david flashes the camera onto the laptop on his lap, "y'know, the usual. what the hell are you doing up at. . . 4 in the morning?"

frankie turns her blinker on to turn left, looking both ways before turning on to incoming traffic, "i was studying for my final. it's in literally 4 hours, so take a shower, and get a 2 hour nap in. and i'll be sleeping for the rest of the day."

david rolls his eyes, "yeah right, we both know you are going out to celebrate."

"whatever," the girl giggles, "so are you going to make it to my graduation? because i need to put everyone on a list."

david sighs, "look. . . frankie, we all can't make it for saturday, we are so busy."

frankie sighs, parking the jeep in the parking garage at her grandmas. she turns the jeep off, and throws her head back, "i'm sorry frankie."

she leans over and grabs her bag, taking the phone of the dash and leaps out the lifted car. "it's fine david."

"no it's not, and i'll make it up to you."

the girl rolls her eyes, the beeping of the jeep locking entering david's silent room, "you don't have to do that, i totally get it."

"i swear -"

"dave, let me call you later. i need to get some sleep."

"wait, fran-"

the 'beep, beep' sound indicated that the call was ended. david throws his head back and sighs through his nose. he just pissed of the girl he liked. and man, was he fucked.

***

frankienash posted!