Dance queen

"Take them off, you're full of blood", he ordered as he turned his back on me and went to the door.

"Go take a shower and I'll bring you a dress so that we can go out"-and he was gone.

I looked in the mirror just to realize that he was right. I was covered in blood and the sight almost made me vomit.

I started undressing as fast as I could, then went into the bathroom to turn on the shower.

The water turned red from the blood that still remained on my skin, and tears began falling from my eyes.

I'm not sure how long I remained there with the water running over me. I just tried to calm down and stop crying. But no matter what effort I put into it my tears kept falling on the ground.

I eventually decided I should get out, so I grabbed a towel and rested my hands on the bathroom sink, gathering my courage to look at myself in the mirror.

I was actually afraid that the blood didn't clean up. Foolish of me since I rubbed my skin till the point of peeling it off.

As I tried to collect myself a large silhouette appeared behind me, and my heart started beating faster and faster.

He approached me just like a tiger stalking his prey, and once he was near me, he left almost no room to move between him and the sink.

I'm not sure if I was scared or aroused, but you could cut the sexual tension with a knife.

He took a lock of my hair and put it aside, so that his mouth could find it's a way right on my neck, next to my ear, but without actually touching my skin.

"Kitten, I hope you know that you don't have to fear me. What happened before was because he disrespected me."

"You would never do that, will you?" he continued to whisper while his hand rested on the side on my back, his lips next to my neckline, I could feel his hard on, as it brushed against my hip.

"Answer!" he demanded as he got a little closer and I became a little wetter. Fuck if he's saying another word, I think I'm going to cum.

I closed my eyes and answered, as I could barely catch my breath "No, never".

"Fuck, Kitten. If you use that tone we might have to stay in", he whispered in my ear pressing his body harder onto mine and giving me a small kiss on the neck.

He rested his chin on me for a second, like he was taking my scent in, then looked in the mirror directly at me.

"There's a dress on the bed! Put it on and meet me in the living room"

And in a blink of an eye, he was gone.

I followed exactly his advice and put on the dress.

It was amazing. A white dress with silver strapping that complimented my hourglass body and a pair of heels, just the perfect size.

I climbed down the stairs and there he was.

Fuck! I felt like Beauty and The Beast, as he was standing in the middle of the living room dressed in a white dress shirt, probably custom made, that made the ink on his skin stand out even more, if that was even possible.

A pair of slim pants covered his perfectly fit legs and judging by his attitude he knew exactly what he looked like.

I didn't say a word as I took the devil's hand and he guided me to the elevator.