20

Hisoka never came back to my room last night. Nor did he and illumi messaged me about their meeting. I was slightly curious but then again, it really could've been about work. I continued to brush my teeth placing the what if's behind me and freshened up.

Turning off the bathroom light I opened the door and walked back into my room. I curiously walked up to my bed as a beautiful dress laid there with a note. It wasn't nothing fancy, it was like a tight sundress but the material was silk. This couldn't had been cheep. Wanting to know who sent the dress I opened the note and read :

Y/n,

     I would like to properly thank you for help with the planning and future help the night of the auction. Allow me to show you a day you deserve apart from work. Wear this dress and meet me at this location in an hour . We will start with breakfast at my favorite high end cafe. I'll see you there.

Chrollo.

As odd as I thought this whole thing was I didn't question it. Instead I threw the dress on and really prettied myself up for once.once my hair and make up was up to my standards I was off to meet with chrollo and see what's in store.

.
.
.

When chrollo said high end he really meant it. This place was like a 5 star restaurant but as a cafe . Honestly I would've been ok with fast food and a cab. But again. I won't complain.  I walked up to the hostess "name" she smiled

"Lucilfer?" I wondered if he used his name ..

"Right this way ma'am," she lead me through the busy cafe and took me out to the balcony where just a few tables stood. I took my seat wondering why chrollo was not here yet she handed me the menu "your friend is currently speaking with the owner about business, he'll be here shortly. Would you like a mimosa to look over the menu?"

"I would really love that thank you.  Bring two, I refuse to drink alone today." I told her with a smile. She nodded and walked away.

"I sincerely apologize ma'am for keeping this man from you" a guy walking with chrollo said as he laughed shaking my hand. "It's been some time since he came to see me."

"I'll try my best to change that " chrollo said with a smile.

"Anything you guys want it's on me. Have a great meal guys" the older man gave us a thumbs up and walked away happily.

"An old friend?" I asked skimming through the menu. I tried hard not to stare at how great he looked today. His outfit was laid back but classy all at the same time. His button down shirt hugged his figure tightly allowing me to know that he was well in great shape and possibly have abs I could eat an egg off of.  He even had his sleeves folded back and for some odd reason I found that extremely attractive. I know we were here for food but if he keeps this up I might need him with a side of fries.

"Yes actually. This used to be a sandwich shop.. I worked here for many years, watching it grow, once I got older I protected him from small time gangs who would protect him from robberies they secretly set up just to get paid. I ran them out and he was able to save enough money to renovate and make it into what you see now. But the food? Best in town."

"I didn't take you for a man with a soft side." The waitress came with our drinks and and asked for our order..

"I'll take theeeeeee...... bread bowl." He said before picking up his drink and sipping lightly while staring me down.

"The salad sounds amazing. Can I get extra dressing"

"You look amazing. I'm glad the dress fit you well." The man was pure eye candy. The way he spoke. Sophisticated yet deadly, the way the sun shined down at us, brightening his brown pooled eyes. I couldn't even tell you what I felt more , attraction or fear..

"I'm surprised myself. It is beautiful though thank you. But I wish you hadn't , I have more than enough to buy my own dress , I wouldn't want to inconvenience you." Shit. Did I just imply that he was broke ? Clearly not the case , I just didn't want to be a bother to him . Why couldn't I say that.. fuck I already said it I'm not going to correct it.

"It's not an inconvenience, I wanted to this for you. I was going crazy trying to think of a good plan and you done it effortlessly. Silva was right about you.Illumi as well."

"Oh?" Raising an eyebrow "and what did they tell you?"

"Your very thorough.. observant.. and almost inhumanly accurate decision making. great qualities not many have.. including myself at times."

"I'm very observant.. may I speak freely without you killing me?"

"Of course y/n"

"I want going to mention anything but now I have to know. What's the real reason I'm here. Because I'm 100% sure , it's just for a thank you."

"Your the observant one. Make an observation" he smirked. Do all men enjoy playing games because I find that annoying.

"I'm just going to be blunt about it than. You want to fuck me, since you sat down you looked me up and down picturing me in different positions you can get me into."

"13 to be more specific."