01

Hi, My name is Anne Park, I'm 22 years old, an average college student who loves to take beautiful pictures, that's right you guessed it, I'm a photography major, i have been in love with capturing moments since i was 15, the pictures i took mostly are the scenery where ever i go, unlike most of kids these days i don't like being famous on social media, my instagram are full of things i captured, i got famous because of the pictures i took, not because of my selcas or how i dress up today or how my makeup look on point.

My followers are wondering, why didn't i reveal my face? Well I'm not that type of person who likes to be the center of attention, i hate it when people look up on me just because of how i look like, i love it when people look up to my page because of my talents, because i took many beautiful pictures, that makes me happy and satisfied, because if people like it means i have done a quiet great job, and besides i like it better if i take the picture instead of being captured.

But i believe that doesn't explain why i hate attention, i hate it because i grew up in a family where they always on a spotlight, my mum is an actress, my dad was an idol, my sister is an idol following my dad steps and being famous means you live up to people expectation all the time, and if you don't give them the expectation that they want, they panic, also one wrong move and your social life is over.

I have been exposed once and it wasn't a beautiful experience for me, everyone knows how visually pleasing my family are, so the world was thrilled when they found out that my mom was pregnant with my sister, and yes the moment my sister was out of my mum womb, she was the cutest baby alive, 2 years later i was born, then again everyone was so happy, until i turn 11 and people starting to called me "too plain" to be my parents daughter or even to be in a family with a visual of Gods, but that doesn't bother me at all, well i never liked how the cameras always on me every time i went out, not for my sister tho she loves the attention so much, too much for her own good sometimes, and then puberty happens trust me she is getting worse and worse.

Like i said i hate attention so i don't really care about what people think of me, but here is the thing, my sister cares, she says that i make her look bad because everyone keep saying how can someone "too plain" like me be her sister, and she hates me for that, she never admit to the public that she has a little sister, not that i care about, it's much better that way, because if people find out that she has a little sister, my peaceful life will be ruin.

Since my sister is an idol, she lives by the people standard, her life is no longer hers anymore, it's like she sold her soul to satan or something, because she can't even date someone without her manager approval, she can't even eat ramyun when ever she wants anymore, and honestly sometimes i feel bad for her, but then i remember how evil she was towards me back in school and i don't feel bad anymore.

"Look how perfect they are for each other, ah these two are so cute, i ship them." That's Ruby my room mate, "who?" I asked as she showed me her phone "Rosé and Jungkook" yes the mean sister of mine named Rosé, "obsessing over someone's relationship isn't healthy, Ruby."

No body knows that Rosé was my sister, and i'd like to keep it that way, "i'm not, it's just they are so cute." She says as i just rolled my eyes focusing on the pictures i just took today, "But the more i look at Rosé, the more you guys look alike, are you guys related?"

Fuck my life.

"Are you being serious now?! No I'm not."

"Yeah there's no way you are her sister, she is a literal Goddess, you are too plain to be her sister."

That's what everyone says, "yeah sure." I said as i sighed, "anyways, i don't think that they are actually dating." I said as Ruby was offended with my opinion, "they keep sending glances, and Jungkook is her biggest fanboy, plus she is literally his type."