Chapter 17: Bliss

Rylee POV

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her. My palms were sweaty, my throat was clammy and I felt uneasy.

What if she said no?

I was so nervous and I could feel the sea water running down my back but all those emotions of doubt went down the drain when she pulled me by my shirt for a kiss. This kiss was slow and calm, it wasn't rushed. When we parted, she tightened her grip on my sports bra and pressed her forehead against mine. "I like you too, Lee." She breathed. "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend."

To say I was happy was an understatement. I was ESTATIC!

I gave her the box with the bracelet and necklace and gave her the ring separately. She looked at the ring "Didn't this cost fortune?" She asked in disbelief. "It doesn't matter, as long as I have you." I said, biting her ear gently. She turned the ring around to look at the engraved part. "Aww" she cooed. "B+L!" She looked at me grinning. "Why not A+R?" She asked.

"Because I prefer Lee+Belle than Annabelle+Rylee." I stated. I look up at the dark sky, with much reluctance I said "We better go. We have school tomorrow." Belle groaned loudly.

We went back to the car and I gave her the extra clothes that I carried for her to wear. She looked at me sternly. "What?" I grinned. "Can't I look at my girlfriend while she undresses?"

She glared at me. And I laughed.

Soon after I pulled up on the road beside her house so the car was unseen. "Why didn't you pull up in my driveway?" She asked.

"Because I want a goodnight kiss." I smirked. She giggled and that sent me over the edge. "I think you want more than a goodnight kiss." She said as she climbed on top of me so she was straddling me.

Annabelle

As soon as Lee connected our lips, I felt a shiver run up my spine. She cupped my ass with her hands and I ran my hands in her hair, pulling her so our bodies came impossibly closer. I remembered what turned her on, so I broke the kiss and attacked her neck. I felt her tense beneath me "B-belle what are you doing?" I grinned. "C'mon baby. Let's have some fun. Don't you wanna have fun?" I teased her, nipping her ear gently. She moaned in pleasure and I took control.

She couldn't take it any longer and she gripped my ass tighter and reconnected our lips. Her tongue glided over mine effortlessly as she won dominance.

Our little make out session got heated because she started grinding her hips into me. I bit my lip so that I wouldn't let out a moan, but failed miserably and moaned loudly. She bit my lip and chuckled "So you're a screamer, huh?" Her hot breath fanned my lips. I couldn't even utter a word. She was so amazing. This was so amazing. "Lee." I moaned softly. "I'll make you scream my name." She whispered huskily as she bit down on my neck, sucking gently on a spot before running her tongue over it. She then kissed it and smirked. "Now your mine."

"Leeeeee." I groaned as I got off of her and into my passenger seat, pulling out the mirror to look at the hickey. It was a small little red spot, I could totally hide this one. "What? I want the world to know that you belong to me, baby." She said.

She called me baby!

Oh my gaaawdd!

I tried not to jump up and down from happiness as I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Thanks for tonight, Lee." I said against her cheek, as I pulled the car door and walked out.

Being the little overprotective girlfriend she is, she waited until I got inside before speeding off. I tip toed into the house only to meet a smirking Haylee. I groaned. "What Haylee?"