OVERLORD:2

Albedo and other guardians who are present inside the throne room of GREAT TOMB OF NAZARICK paled in fear on hearing Ainz words. Their knees were trembling as if they were going to give way at any moment, and their face felt devoid of blood. Their knees finally gave way and they dropped into the ground.

Albedo: I apologize for raising my weapon against you, please forgive me O GREAT ONE!

Y/n: please raise your head, I forgive you, Miss.

Albedo: Albedo my lord.

Y/n gave a slight nod and told her it's okay, Ainz then orders his guardians to leave them alone as they have something important to talk.

Ainz: "sigh" acting sure is hard....if were you in this world then why didn't you contact me earlier, Y/n?
He asked Y/n.

Y/n: ahh about that...You see...

He then explained everything to Ainz that he got transported to a different world similar to earth except this world is filled with supernatural beings like Devils, Angels, Fallen Angels, Gods and Dragon Gods. 

Ainz: then how did you manage to find me?
He asked Y/n filled with curiosity.

Y/n: "chuckles" nothing is impossible for me you know, Satoru!
Y/n said with a chuckle and continues.

Y/n: so how does it feel to be undead?
He asked Ainz.

Ainz: WORST..neither can I eat or nor I can sleep and on top of that I lost something that is very precious and dear to a man.
Y/n burst out into laughter on hearing his words.

Ainz: don't laugh at my pain Man, I'm serious.
He stated while looking at Y/n who is trying his best to hold his laughter.

 Y/n: pftthahaha...sor..hahaha...Sorry...
A vial filled with golden liquid appears in Y/n hands.

Y/n: here...spread it on that thing...
He said while pointing his finger at the red orb inside Ainz belly.

Ainz: Um...
Y/n interrupted him before he could say anything.

Y/n: just do what I say.
Ainz nods his head and did what Y/n asked him to do. A bright pillar of light engulfed Ainz for few seconds.