(50): Frustrated

"Kathrine, I think I'm sexually frustrated" I sigh shoving a spoon of mango yoghurt in my mouth.

She snorts "What? Why?"

We are currently in her dorm room. She asked me to come over because apparently she missed me. She's lying.

Anyways Kyle and I spent the rest of yesterday speaking and speaking and speaking. It was so nice, except the part where I was blushing the whole dang time. He then decided to go to the gym and I went to Winnie's because I didn't want to be alone. She was speaking about Liam half the time and said that she really liked him. They've been keeping contact since the resort. I still don't fully like him but she doesn't have to know that. She says things between her and Nick are still weird. They don't speak as much and it's kind of sad, but they do really need the space away from each other.

Kyle didn't end up sleeping with me because I was too pussy to ask him to. We did spend most of the night on the couch cuddling though, I think we went to bed around 3 am.

I frown "Kyle won't kiss me"

"Why not?" She laughs looking at me curiously.

"Remember how I used to think he was a jerk who didn't have feelings?" I start and she nods "Well he does. More than me"

"How so?"

I take another spoonful "Uhm, he said he doesn't want to kiss me yet because he wants to be only thinking about me when he does. He first wants to solve all of his family problems"

"Awww" She coos love-struck, a huge grin on her face "Chels! He's so sweet to you. It's like you're speaking about someone else"

"I know. But I wanna kiss him!" I frown.

She laughs at me "Hush, horn dog, the guy has a point. You'll both regret it if you have your first kiss while thinking about other things"

She's right.

"I know" I admit "It's just a lot"

"I can imagine. You've never been this gushy over a guy... this desperate too" She teases.

I scoff "I'm not desperate"

"Yeah you are" She argues grinning "Don't worry, it's cute. And I'm happy for you, lady"

"Yeah yeah"

Her eyes suddenly widen in excitement "We're dating best friends and we're best friends! That's so cool, right?"

Oh wow.

"Kyle and I aren't dating" I deadpan.

"But you will" She says matter-of-factly "That's so cute, ahhh! We're all goals"

I pat her shoulder "Calm down"

She doesn't.

"Chels! How cute would it be if Winnie and Nick started dating too? That would be so perfect. We'd all be boo'd up and friends at the same time" She continues excitedly.

"Sorry, Kat, but Winnie likes Liam"

Kat frowns "She sucks. You know, Nick is still troubled by it all. My poor baby"

"Does Nathan know you call him your poor baby?" I snort, a brow raised.

"We're friends" Kat says dryly.

I hum just to annoy her "Sure"

"Whatever, you're annoying me" She scoffs and I just smirk victoriously "Did I tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

She grins "Nathan said the 'l' word"

"He did?" I ask also grinning.