19

Next sun came with new hopes, new plans and a new day. Hoor was completely fine now. They planned to visit the local markets and buy some gifts for Arish and Amal. Hoor had started adoring that cheerful girl. She was older than Hoor, but never made Hoor feel that.

At night, Hoor was almost asleep when she felt Arhaan's fingers tracing the marks on her back. Her shirt had ridden up. It wasn't the first time it happened beside Arhaan, but Hoor hadn't given it much thought as the blanket was covering her. But tonight, Arhaan kept running his hands through her hair or wrapped them around her. Hoor felt her heart stopping.

But it looked like he was deep in his thoughts. He was placing kisses on the top of her head from time to time. Hoor relaxed herself in his arms, liking his soft touch. There was no apprehension in his touch, only the sweetness and tenderness, he had for her. Soon, she fell asleep.

Next day, they headed towards the Neelum Valley. The cool air kept Hoor's cheeks pink. Arhaan was controlling himself with great difficultly, knowing that she was his. Allah had made this lovely girl only for him. The beautiful weather, her nearness, everything was forcing him to make her his completely, in every sense of the word.

It was evening. The weather was cloudy again. Arhaan was taking them to the guest house. They had the food packed.

"Aren't we going anywhere else today?" Hoor asked looking at him after they sat in the car.

"No! The weather is dangerous. I don't want to take any risk." Arhaan said and she pouted as she wanted to look at the beautiful surroundings for some more time.

Arhaan bit her cheek, "I am gonna end up eating you. It's already bad seeing your cheeks all flushed, red like a yummy apple and now you are biting your lips also." Arhaan groaned.

She frowned and then glared at him feeling the light pain in her cheek. Arhaan hardly controlled his chuckle seeing her glaring. It was like a baby trying to intimidate an elder.

Arhaan started the car and Hoor stared out of the window with a humph.

When they reached home, Hoor was still giving him angry looks pursing her lips. Arhaan mentally shook his head seeing her all cute. "This girl is going to be the death of me." he thought because seeing her making all those cute faces wasn't helping. He again wanted to bit her cheek, to feel all that puffiness she was giving to her cheeks in anger.

Arhaan made her sit on his lap and fed her. Hoor didn't fight him as it was one of the things, she enjoyed a lot. Having him feed her, had always been heaven.

Arhaan was kissing her cheek where he bit her after every 2, 3 bites. By the time they were done with dinner, Hoor was not angry anymore.

They were lying in bed, Hoor in his arms, her head on his shoulder. She was enjoying his warmth.

"Hoor, when do you want to return? I had the return tickets for day after tomorrow but if you are liking it here, we can stay longer." Arhaan said.

"Umm... I guess that day is fine. We have been out for days now. I am missing home also." Hoor said nuzzling his collar bone. She was taking in his scent, not thinking about her actions.

Arhaan pulled her face up and placing a chaste kiss on her lips. "Okay." Arhaan said and soon, they fell asleep.

------------------

Haseen chehron k fareb me kiun prty ho
Duniya mein fitny or bhi hen

---------
Salaam friends ! Did u enjoy the update?